North Stand "Hoolies"

And whilst we are at it could you possibly answer this simple question that you negged in your interweb rage negging fest..

You can understand racist songs would upset people though surely?

since you was the person that turned this thread from rape to race (as someone else has pointed out) and you have asked the above question 4 times already in this thread, why dont you explain it to me... in great detail.

this thread suggests you like to read your own words rather than anyone else's so carry on.

regarding the neg fest, i think i negged 3 or 4 of your repetitive posts when you was fishing trying to catch a racist that wasnt there, much like your doing now.... you super hero' you! 

since you was the person that turned this thread from rape to race (as someone else has pointed out) and you have asked the above question 4 times already in this thread, why dont you explain it to me... in great detail.

this thread suggests you like to read your own words rather than anyone else's so carry on.

Its a simple question..It does not need explaining.Try again.

Its a simple question..It does not need explaining.Try again.

you can understand yuunga was winding you up though surely? (others can see it)

but you chose to say him and his mate are racist... rules about talking about the post not the poster! dont they apply to you?

as a mod should you not be setting an example re rules on this forum? 

i think if you open a new thread about racist songs, i may well comment on it, i may not, but this thread was a really good thread about individual people (saville/ched/dj/harry roberts) and singing about them, the rights and wrongs of it...

your one man crusade to single handedly change it to race may have served a purpose to you, but i aint answering your off topic question just because youve asked it 6 times...

Edited by GY-owl.4

you can understand yuunga was winding you up though surely? (others can see it)

I already covered that..Here  http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/218934-north-stand-hoolies/page-5#entry5642397

And here  http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/218934-north-stand-hoolies/page-5#entry5642417

but you chose to say him and his mate are racist...

And you said.."i think they have already tried to explain that they are not," - I missed this..can you quote this?

i think if you open a new thread about racist songs, i may well comment on it, i may not, but this thread was a really good thread about individual people (saville/ched/dj/harry roberts) and singing about them, the rights and wrongs of it...

your one man crusade to single handedly change it to race may have served a purpose to you, but i aint answering your off topic question just because youve asked it 6 times...

The thread went the way it did..(As threads do)- For a reason....It is what it is.Its like me accusing you of continuing the conversation.. silly point...Still not answered the question..

Edited by Jezza Helan

this thread was a really good thread about individual people (saville/ched/dj/harry roberts) and singing about them, the rights and wrongs of it...

I'm saving this comment at least someone didn't think it was a pointless thread.

and resort to telling me to **** off (yes you Tasmanian)

gary megson

I do apologise to everyone over the Liverpool thing ...it was an example too far and wouldn't expect it from any Owls fan

If Ched Evans was on the pitch Saturday would I find it distasteful ? probably not

As he wasn't in the ground and regardless of rumours of him re-signing for our neighbours(which if we want to believe other rumours won't happen because he won't apologise) he hasn't so why bother?

Do you know that feeling you get when you sober up and think I shouldn't have done that?.

Been living that one for the last 2 days ...never starting a thread again  lol

We get it.. you and your mate are racist.

That's what your saying. Then claim it's a wind up.

OK

you covered it here too, in the original post that i said is wrong..... look at it, 

so are you saying you know he was only winding you up but you still choose to tell him and ANOTHER, that they ARE racist?

re your other stuff at the bottom, yes this thread did go this way for a reason... you alone making sure it turned into race.

cant be assd to quote, people have the option to go back an see from themselves, post 55 .... but not many wanted to play did they, so you kept it going, one man crusade.. was it so you could call people racist? cos thats where it ended up.

im bored now, your gonna ask the same question for the 8th time in your next post aint ya jezza?

you always tell people to read the thread properly, but you dont know why i asked you if you where bald!...

av you read freshowls last post? .... you dont concur do you. 

Night night Jezza.

oh, and one more thing.... 

i can totally understand racist songs upsetting lots of people, (of all race)

i can also understand them exact same songs not upsetting lots of people (of all race)

but i dont think everyone on the second line are racist... unless you insist!

I don't take much notice of Freshowls posts..He stalks me.Hes a bit strange.Do you mean the one about schooling or something??

Thats a strange answer tbh..So if someone gets banned for racist chanting (Which they would)- Do you think thats harsh?

Don't flatter yourself to think that. It seems recently the majority of your posts involve belittling people and swaying arguments to match your agenda, as well as coming across as incredibly patronising. This thread is living proof of that

So if someone gets banned for racist chanting (Which they would)- Do you think thats harsh?

No, i think its correct.... but 50 coppers are looking at the singers watching them sing it ... 1 or 2 of them are even videoing it, 

does anything ever happen to these people? NO, do coppers have evidence... yes.

since you like asking questions....why dont they prosecute? ...are coppers racist for not prosecuting?

Thats a strange answer tbh..

Its not really. im just aware that sensitivity spectrum goes from top to bottom in the human race, regardless of colour, 

same with the intelligence spectrum, some white people will throw a hissy fit at the 'rather be a *  * than a blade' .... while a well educated asian man will sit there and think.... 'i pity them' 

lots of people understand that it will take a few more Generations to die off before you get rid of inherent racism.. that type of racism cant be educated.... which probably answers my question about the police in previous post. 

No, i think its correct.... but 50 coppers are looking at the singers watching them sing it ... 1 or 2 of them are even videoing it, 

does anything ever happen to these people? NO, do coppers have evidence... yes.

since you like asking questions....why dont they prosecute? ...are coppers racist for not prosecuting?

I can't answer for the police and the methods they use..

But if complaints was made and the persons responsible is reported to the club...then the club will have to look into it and take the necessary actions..Which i should imagine would involve the police at some stage too.

same with the intelligence spectrum, some white people will throw a hissy fit at the 'rather be a *  * than a blade' .... while a well educated asian man will sit there and think.... 'i pity them' 

I don't think a well educated asian man will just sit and think that..Imagine the said man sat with his kids.Acting as though its acceptable like its the norm because he "pity's them"..No chance.He won't go again.

No one should have to put up with that..Not him..nor anyone else. Everybody has the same right to go and enjoy a matchday experience at Hillsborough no matter what background.

lots of people understand that it will take a few more Generations to die off before you get rid of inherent racism.. that type of racism cant be educated.... which probably answers my question about the police in previous post. 

What if the next generation took the same attitude? Then it would never be sorted...Its up to us to stop it.Simple as that.