North Stand "Hoolies"

OP  lost the plot bringing up anyone singing about the Liverpool fans; as if any of our so called "hoolies" would do that?

I also dont think that singing about Ched (whether he is there or not) is anywhere near the level of songs about:

a) dave jones (who was acquitted ffs and so the Leeds fans were slandering him); OR

b) saville (whose antics the Leeds fans were celebrating because he came from Leeds).

Both a) and b) are wrong, reprehensible if not illegal.

Singing negatively about Ched being a rapist, however pointless or irrelevant, is factually correct. So our fans are superior to the examples you cite.

So still don't understand OP's outrage.

OP  lost the plot bringing up anyone singing about the Liverpool fans; as if any of our so called "hoolies" would do that?

I also dont think that singing about Ched (whether he is there or not) is anywhere near the level of songs about:

a) dave jones (who was acquitted ffs and so the Leeds fans were slandering him); OR

b) saville (whose antics the Leeds fans were celebrating because he came from Leeds).

Singing negatively about Ched being a rapist, however pointless or irrelevant, is factually correct. So our fans are superior to the examples you cite.

They woke him up ...

Is it factually correct, has anyone actually defined which, Ched Evans they are singing about?

Sheffield United player gets sent to jail for rape.

Upon release immediately gets linked with a return to his old club.

And we're NOT allowed to sing about this?

lol jog on Chad

Guest Retfordowl74

Because Watford is in Herfordshire not London, they aren't cockneys they are just southern shandy drinking puffs .

It may be Herts but it's inside the m25 so they're cockerknees to me unless we refer to the bow bells rule

Can't believe this thread is still going and now your not aloud to sing a song unless you were old enough to have been there.... Get a life Ffs

Like to see a bit of noise coming out of that end of ground but if you get up close to that crowd its all a bit sad with 14 year old lads dressed in eBay / rip off casual gear. They'll be some geezers in there don't get me wrong but some of the hangers on are embarassing