Gray Post Match Comments

"We were solid today. They had the odd chance but Westy played a blinder. As such they may feel unlucky to have left with just a point."

"We created a lot of chances going forward and with more options on the striker department I am full of optimism. They are all hungry, all have pace and an ability to finish."

"I can take away big positives aswell as a point. We are defensively solid and creative going forward. We dominated and I feel we could have had all three points"

"We were solid today. They had the odd chance but Westy played a blinder. As such they may feel unlucky to have left with just a point."

"We created a lot of chances going forward and with more options on the striker department I am full of optimism. They are all hungry, all have pace and an ability to finish."

"I can take away big positives aswell as a point. We are defensively solid and creative going forward. We dominated and I feel we could have had all three points"

you've made that up haven't you?

Made sweet fa by way of chances

"they've all got pace"

well stu always puts a positive spin on things, he obviously puts a lot of emphasis on trying to keep the players happy and for that maybe he's not aggressive enough to rile up the lads in the changing room. maybe we could give carlton the simple job of bellowing at em at half time.

"Yu nuiwho, stay in that box"

"yu highland leprichaun, do a little jig around nuwho till yu get the ball"

"semi, grow ya legs pal, hit em hard at the back and bomb forward before the ref realises what you've done"

"well played liam my son, tell that lad if he tackles yu again i'll be waiting for him"

something like that