New Addition today - hopefully

Guest Sheff Owl

FFS why do we always chase players who are unlikely to obtainable, for whatever reason. A whole plethora of potentially suitable forwards have joined championship clubs since we began this search. You would like to believe we would have sounded out alternatives, especially if there was any doubt that this might not happen. That would be the prudent thing to do, and if we have, any deal should be good to go. Just the formalities to complete. I hate it when a long drawn out attempt to secure a temporary loan deal, breaks down, and unbelievably Stuart comes on the radio saying we'll move on to other targets. Then nothing happens for another month.

FFS

How many people say "show some ambition"?

I'd rather we did try and get top quality players, if you don't ask you don't get

Guest Johnbloodaxe

So when is ' Billy the Blunt ' signing ? ....

Believe....  and Lua Lua on t'wing...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

FFS

How many people say "show some ambition"?

I'd rather we did try and get top quality players, if you don't ask you don't get

Of course, me too, but how long do you wait? After all, it is a temporary loan we are talking about. It also insinuates that all those strikers signed by our rivals are not of the right quality. This is patently not true, most would be a significant upgrade on what we have.

Guest Willie Henderson

Same old same !

flippingboring supporting Wednesday so frustrating, same excuses each time!

How many we scored about 9 !oh yeah it's the supply what's the problem,we'll be bottom six time we sort a golalscorer out !!

Guest Sheff Owl

Seems like it could have been Chris Wood.

Rob Staton just been on a show with Alan Biggs and he said he put the name of Chris Wood to Stuart Gray the other day and Gray said he won't comment on speculation (which he said exactly that about Antonio going to Forest) then Rob said we will say no more about that.

Guest wilyfox

Gray has already denied any interest in Danny Graham twice in recent months - which surprises me a little. Experienced proven championship striker, right age, more mobile than Nuhiu and Madine. Could do a lot worse, but Gray he say no.