New Addition today - hopefully

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest wilyfox

Didn't Gray say he had no interest in Graham, would hate to think we'd waited three months to sign him up

Obviously we won't have waited months to get him - and yes, Gray did say Graham wasn't on the list. We know we've missed out on at least two other strikers for sure, and Graham is a proven championship striker of a good age and better than what we've got. I wouldn't be disappointed. He scored into double figures in the premier league and moved for £5m; we can't even get our strikers into double figures in the champ.

Well Gayle is said to be available Would he move North?

Said to be available and actually been available is two different things , he's still getting on palaces bench and they don't have a plethora of strikers

Your likes of Vaz Te , Graham , Emnes are all making the bench and have a valid claim for wanting to stay and fight for a place

Said to be available and actually been available is two different things , he's still getting on palaces bench and they don't have a plethora of strikers

Your likes of Vaz Te , Graham , Emnes are all making the bench and have a valid claim for wanting to stay and fight for a place

It's difficult, but we've left it so long, there aren't many options left

Guest wilyfox

I think we missed the trick with this lad. Young, Hungry and Talented

I don't; I think he needed to drop down and get amongst the goals - then he can climb his way back up a better player. It was necessary for him.

That's not really good enough though is it? We've had long enough to come to an agreement with someone, other clubs have secured players who could have done a job for us. It might be wise to see if a player is obtainable before waiting 15 games to borrow him for a month or so. I can understand Stuart not wanting to bring in anyone who is not better than what we have already, but plenty of players who meet that criteria have moved to championship clubs. We need to pull our finger out here.

Youre chuntering on as usual, but you know nothing about what we have actually tried to do and what conversations have been held.

Perhaps we'd been promised Chris Wood and he let us down at the last minute? Perhaps we thought he was worth waiting a bit longer for as our primary target, after all we were doing ok in the league until recently.

Its clear we need another striker and we need to strengthen as soon as we can, whos to say we didnt show an interest in some of the others and they decided to move elsewhere? No one knows other than those involved.

Edited by Bluesteel