New Addition today - hopefully

Guest Sheff Owl

and nuhiu isn't prolific either guru  so unless we are playing for draws I can't see that working , ,and Bahrain is right none of the strikers are doing the job at the moment

but I would back May if he was left to do his job instead of doing the chasing back he does ,but I re -iterate until the service is sorted then the forwards will struggle

to find the net ,

and nuhiu isn't prolific either guru  so unless we are playing for draws I can't see that working , ,and Bahrain is right none of the strikers are doing the job at the moment

but I would back May if he was left to do his job instead of doing the chasing back he does ,but I re -iterate until the service is sorted then the forwards will struggle

to find the net ,

Kinda what I'm saying mate. I agree, under the right circumstances, May represents our best opportunity for goals, but in terms of how the team functions, I'd go for Nuhiu as a single striker. Get the right partner for May, and that's a different scenario. Perhaps I am saying, yeah let's keep it tight, but for me that's more preferable than trying to overcome teams with an ineffective pairing.

Guest wilyfox

Milan is the Del Boy Trotter of Football Chairmanship.

Explains why the fax and phone probly dunt work, and Nuhiu probly mistaken for Rodney.

Guest wilyfox

Grant Holts loan expires on 8 November

Hopefully that doesn't involve us one bit.

- and it does say premier league club. Holt belongs to Wigan still.

Edited by wilyfox

Dom Howson

Owls remain in talks with a Premier League club over bringing in an experienced striker on loan. Something may happen before Norwich. #SWFC

Yeah............. Norwich AWAY on the 6th April next year.  lol