New Addition today - hopefully

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest minsk owl

David Pleat used to wait for the red light.

He'd have got on fabulously with Milan

it was his personal treat for getting us top of league first time since 1967, ...... should have kept waiting for it

Can't say i would be thrilled with Danny Graham, would prefer Wood or Gayle but guess they have both scored in the prem this season so can't blame them wanting to stay and get another chance. Maybe if Graham could rediscover his form of a few years ago when at Watford & Swansea that would be grand although having just checked he got 6 goals in 18 at Boro recently.

I have never wanted us to sign Danny Graham, not at any point... so having gone into a complete goal famine ourselves, the LAST thing we would want would be a guy who has regular long dry spells himself.... but just these last week or so im wondering if he would get the best out of Stevie May! 

Would LOVE IT if we got Dwight Gayle though. trying not to over egg it/him, but IMO Gayle on Season long loan an we make the play offs. 

This cannot rumble on any longer surely. It's all very well waiting for the right man but sometimes you have to admit defeat, and move on. As I've mentioned, it becomes even more ridiculous when you consider that this is a temporary loan we are talking about. Having to play, practically a third of your season with no striker who's ever done it at this level is just crazy. Sort it out FFS

It "rumbles on" until we get agreement from a club and a player

That's not really good enough though is it? We've had long enough to come to an agreement with someone, other clubs have secured players who could have done a job for us. It might be wise to see if a player is obtainable before waiting 15 games to borrow him for a month or so. I can understand Stuart not wanting to bring in anyone who is not better than what we have already, but plenty of players who meet that criteria have moved to championship clubs. We need to pull our finger out here.

Guest wilyfox

I'd have thought sounding out both club and player would be the first things to do and should happen quickly. No point loitering around without a yes from both. We're not talking a long term permant transfer here; the wheels should turn faster than this if there's a deal to be done.