Stevie May

Don't think Scottish caps add much to value these days!   Always run the risk of injuries but successful clubs have international players so it's good news. At one time in the early nineties I think we fielded a team of full internationals (and not Benin and the faroe islands types either)

Don't think Scottish caps add much to value these days! Always run the risk of injuries but successful clubs have international players so it's good news. At one time in the early nineties I think we fielded a team of full internationals (and not Benin and the faroe islands types either)

doubt it Cus either Pearson or Shircliff would of been playing and you could argue Waddle and Walker weren't internationals at the time, who played up front with Hirst?

I call rounduns

Don't think Scottish caps add much to value these days!   Always run the risk of injuries but successful clubs have international players so it's good news. At one time in the early nineties I think we fielded a team of full internationals (and not Benin and the faroe islands types either)

Is Swindon a country in its own right? 

Don't think Scottish caps add much to value these days! Always run the risk of injuries but successful clubs have international players so it's good news. At one time in the early nineties I think we fielded a team of full internationals (and not Benin and the faroe islands types either)

Your theory cuts both ways though: if Scotland caps are so easy come by that even totally shiite strikers have a few, then a Scottish striker with no caps must be very useless indeed.

Stevie May with ten caps is worth more than Stevie May with no caps, especially with a few lively performances or memorable goals. It's a no-brainer tbh.

Now he's going to be a full international, he's worth a few more bob.

We should flog him in January to a Premier league club for 7 million then find another Stevie May and do the same again.

Before you know it, we'll be trading up in quality and getting promoted.

I am a strategic genius.

I'd have flogged Nuhiu too if we really got a 7 figure bid for him.

What's the likelihood of a game with these as the called up forwards?

Steven Fletcher (Sunderland)

Steven May (Sheffield Wednesday)

Chris Martin (Derby County)

Steven Naismith (Everton)

Are Fletcher and Naismith getting games at club level?

Is Jordan Rhodes injured?

Thought he'd be first choice