Official Loan Window Megathread 2014-2015

This frustrates me...

Former forest striker Ishmael Miller is set to leave Blackpool and Join Wigan Athletic on a free transfer #wafc #nffc

Crikey, is this true? Unless we are confident of bringing in better, he's exactly the type of striker we need to add

Guest wilyfox

I'd cry even more if we signed Miller over Varney.

Do you cry a lot? Are you a crier? lol

Crikey, is this true? Unless we are confident of bringing in better, he's exactly the type of striker we need to add

Miller is like an abandoned puppy. With the right home, I think he could settle and do well. No-one has yet managed to get him back to his early West Brom form. Yeovil came closest.

Do you cry a lot? Are you a crier? lol

Miller is like an abandoned puppy. With the right home, I think he could settle and do well. No-one has yet managed to get him back to his early West Brom form. Yeovil came closest.

Probably a reason why he hasn't had a settled home.

But it's besides the point, every time I've seen him he's looked pretty useless. Not a goalscorer, will offer no more than Nuhiu or Madine for that matter. Would be a nothing signing.

Rather go for Best on loan til the end of the season

probably wont get any better . we clearly have no chance of signing players like Wood and Vas Te ,as the last window proved,. 

Guest wilyfox

If the choice was Miller on contract or Best on loan for the remainder of the season, I'd take Miller. This scrapping around in the loan market for a half-decent striker with some proven ability at this level has got to stop.

If the choice was Miller on contract or Best on loan for the remainder of the season, I'd take Miller. This scrapping around in the loan market for a half-decent striker with some proven ability at this level has got to stop.

We`ve being doing it for years , short term thinking by doing it on the cheap .

Why?

He's no better than Nuhiu. Bizarre obsession on here just because he scored a couple against us for Yeovil last season. There's a reason he's hopped around struggling clubs in recent years, simply because he is a panic solution upfront.

I'd cry even more if we signed Miller over Varney.

It's not a bizarre obsession.

We're skint for the time being and he's one of the few that fits into our price range. He didn't just score a few for Yeovil he has played a role for clubs at the top end of this league before.

Strong, quick and can lead the line. Nuhiu doesn't have the same pace so it's good to have options.

Probably a reason why he hasn't had a settled home.

But it's besides the point, every time I've seen him he's looked pretty useless. Not a goalscorer, will offer no more than Nuhiu or Madine for that matter. Would be a nothing signing.

Rather go for Best on loan til the end of the season

I take it you haven't seen him play against us then seeing as he scores pretty much each time. Yeovil, Boro, west brom just off the top of my head lol