Fizz like Cokey!

Giles has been an up and down player since day 1 at this club, zero consistency and I, as a passionate South African Owl , am glad to say that this, to me at least, shows a sign of change and things to come from this sleeping giant! The fact Cokey can pull his socks up and put his all in after such long service to this club speaks volumes to the way Stuart Gray manages these lads. I've been supporting this club since '93 when we lost both cup competitions to Arsenal.... I've also been reading Owlstalk for 10 odd years and never posted. I've had enough gents...

I'm pissed as a coot and glad as can be to join this community eventually. Can't wait to watch the lads on live TV next Saturday. We are The Owls!!!

We may not have Waddle, Sheridan, Hirst, Walker, Palmer or Nilsson anymore, but for the first time since those days of old, I feel the embers firing within.

This is our time fellow Owls, even in Africa I can feel it!!

P.S. After many years of reading this forum, 2 hats can foooooooo7 off, except for Big Guns, he's a Massive two hat. Chris Lines sends his regards big fella!

Regards

Johannesburg Owl

Giles has been an up and down player since day 1 at this club, zero consistency and I, as a passionate South African Owl , am glad to say that this, to me at least, shows a sign of change and things to come from this sleeping giant! The fact Cokey can pull his socks up and put his all in after such long service to this club speaks volumes to the way Stuart Gray manages these lads. I've been supporting this club since '93 when we lost both cup competitions to Arsenal.... I've also been reading Owlstalk for 10 odd years and never posted. I've had enough gents...

I'm pissed as a coot and glad as can be to join this community eventually. Can't wait to watch the lads on live TV next Saturday. We are The Owls!!!

We may not have Waddle, Sheridan, Hirst, Walker, Palmer or Nilsson anymore, but for the first time since those days of old, I feel the embers firing within.

This is our time fellow Owls, even in Africa I can feel it!!

P.S. After many years of reading this forum, 2 hats can foooooooo7 off, except for Big Guns, he's a MASSIVE two hat. Chris Lines sends his regards big fella!

Regards

Johannesburg Owl

Welcome to Owlstalk mate !

I was 11 in 93 mate and no, I'm not from Sheffield. Like they say, the Owls pick you. Once I saw those blue and white stripes I just knew. The rest is history as they say.

I've seen the good,the bad and the ugly, from Hirst to Peacock, from Alexandersson to Lunt, from Thome to Zayatte...but one things for sure, this is my team until I leave this Earth. Milan please open your wallet, now is the time.

I was 11 in 93 mate and no, I'm not from Sheffield. Like they say, the Owls pick you. Once I saw those blue and white stripes I just knew. The rest is history as they say.

I've seen the good,the bad and the ugly, from Hirst to Peacock, from Alexandersson to Lunt, from Thome to Zayatte...but one things for sure, this is my team until I leave this Earth. Milan please open your wallet, now is the time.

Welcome from me anyway mate,

If you're really a blunt or a double login ya got me -the Wednesday chooses you comment got me thumping my chest GM salute style and it's a +1 from me  :biggrin:

I'm in Edenvale Southern, close to the airport mate, need to get to Hillsborough soon though, never been. Haha, closest I actually got was Download festival in 2009. That event was at Donnington, so wasn't far from Sheffield, pity my mates were Liverpool supporters otherwise they could've driven me an extra hour or so down the highway to see the old lady.