Fizz like Cokey!

I was 11 in 93 mate and no, I'm not from Sheffield. Like they say, the Owls pick you. Once I saw those blue and white stripes I just knew. The rest is history as they say.

I've seen the good,the bad and the ugly, from Hirst to Peacock, from Alexandersson to Lunt, from Thome to Zayatte...but one things for sure, this is my team until I leave this Earth. Milan please open your wallet, now is the time.

That they do

Giles Coke will have a good season. I'm a fan of him and I thought he was subpar last season, often going missing as others had criticised him for. He has the ability and on his day can be the best player on the pitch. I just hope he continues his season's early success and utilises his confidence to showing what he can do over the course of a full season. Also any player that runs the entire pitch to celebrate with the Wednesday fans as emphatically as him shows the passion and dedication you want from any player. It quells

the notion that he doesn't care/just picking up a wage, etc.

He's not a "household" name by any means but Giles Coke is a good squad player for us and I for one am pleased he's a Wednesday player.