LETS F***ING MUGG OFF ANTONIO

Guest Davephats

Like said above, I hope he doesn't get applauded etc

He's an ex player, who sounded like he wanted to leave, treat him how you treat all opposition players

Totally agree he clearly wanted to leave so doesn't deserve our respect. Hopefully mattock will nobble him early in the first half. WAWAW

Do not sing his name

If you do, leave the stadium immediately, go home and sniff the inside of your oven

He's not your mate and you owe him fucck all, he's here to score goals against us, let's make it as difficult as possible for a change

Edited by Lee A

Come on let's be honest on his day he's unplayable. I don't think he should be acknowledged in anyway whatsoever, he doesn't merit a clap in anyway. I personally don't get the ex player clapping business. I did clap David Hirst for Southampton but that was DAVID HIRST!!!!

I'm gonna sing his name when he comes on (the old Michail An-Ton-I-O chant), clap him until my hands are red raw, sing 'Antonio is a Wednesdayite' and then look like a *** when he pulls one back to make it 3-2.

I hope we as a fan base have learned our lesson

Nothing against Antonio, he did well for us and I'll remember his goals against Carlisle and Wycombe for as long as I live however I couldn't give a flip how well he does for Forest, roger em.

focus on ourselves not what one player can do. We played well today, arguably without our best 2 players in Lee and Hutchinson. Get at them and smash them off the pitch in the first half. On our day with our first 11 we can beat anyone in this league