LETS F***ING MUGG OFF ANTONIO

As long as we don't flipping clap him I'm not arsed we got good money for him and gray didn't rate him, he tried mugging us off in his statement about a challenge, but he's no jamie ward. If he limped off after 10mins with fryatt I wouldn't be disappointed.

Edited by CS5swfc

Antonio is going to be a massive threat.    I don't think we'll have a player on the pitch who can match him for speed.

Probably only thing to do is stop the ball getting to him.   If you put two men on him, he will win the battle.   If you mark him tight, he'll win the battle - stop the ball getting to him, he's not effective.   He's a little bit lazy in that respect.

That means making sure Forest don't have any joy in the centre of the park.    I'd play both Semedo and Hutchinson in the centre, as well as Coke.   

Thing is, that means sacrificing either May or Nuhiu.    

Guest Steve French

As long as we don't flipping clap him I'm not arsed we got good money for him and gray didn't rate him, he tried mugging us off in his statement about a challenge, but he's no jamie ward. If he limped off after 10mins with fryatt I wouldn't be disappointed.

10? Naaaaaah. He will probs only score two against us.

:ph34r:

Antonio is going to be a MASSIVE threat. I don't think we'll have a player on the pitch who can match him for speed.

Probably only thing to do is stop the ball getting to him. If you put two men on him, he will win the battle. If you mark him tight, he'll win the battle - stop the ball getting to him, he's not effective. He's a little bit lazy in that respect.

That means making sure Forest don't have any joy in the centre of the park. I'd play both Semedo and Hutchinson in the centre, as well as Coke.

Thing is, that means sacrificing either May or Nuhiu.

Imo I don't think he's faster than Helan or Maghoma

Don't think Helan will be on the pitch, and Maghoma hopefully won't be deployed so defensively

I think Gray will expect both Maguire and Maghoma to do the job going backwards that's why we are getting results. I'm not worried Antonio often hid when the going got tough at hillsborough if he gets it a bit rough on Saturday who says the same won't happen.