LETS F***ING MUGG OFF ANTONIO

Guest NottinghamshireOwl

He's just another player now, that's how he'll get treated from me.

Don't understand why he would get extra affection or extra abuse come game time.

Exactly how I feel. He wasn't here long enough nor did he make enough of an impression when he was here for me to care one way or the other.

That said, we should still boo the crap out of him as he's probably one of the ones who was allegedly scared of playing at Hillsborough. 

Plenty of good memories - I've no reason to slag him off, he left because for multiple parties, and for multiple reasons, it was the right thing to do.

Cheers or Boos make little difference except for occasionally inspiring the victim of the barracking....I've seen that a few times !!

I think we should be on his back - he plays for the opposition. Add in he wanted to leave and admitted he wasn't giving 100%

I don't mind people clapping after the game - he did help us get promoted after all.

(still think Dave Jones ruined him)

How about we ignore him 

The people who boo should seek out an interview with Alan Quinn and watch the fabulous goal he scored against us for Ipswich he said the boos spurred him on to score to shut the boo boys up

Equally I've seen Di Canio, Beevers and even recently Jamie Ward get frustrated and do nowt when being boo'd.