LETS F***ING MUGG OFF ANTONIO

They had us over for 1.5m Antonio was worth more than that, I don't mind us selling him but imo it was for a poo poo price. Antonio will bag you at least 10 a season plus the same in assists, look at the start he's made for Forest. I don't care what anyone says forest bent us over and dry bummed us with that price. If milan wasn't potless we wouldn't have sold him. I just hope he's as injury jinxed for them as he was for us.

Kid at the side of me in the ground today turn and said Antonio has just scored, at most 2/3 mintues later Stevie May scored i turned back around after 5 minutes of jumping about  ( it was about a 1 minute but felt like 5 ) and said to him Micheal who ?. He's moved on now. That it.

They had us over for 1.5m Antonio was worth more than that, I don't mind us selling him but imo it was for a poo poo price. Antonio will bag you at least 10 a season plus the same in assists, look at the start he's made for Forest. I don't care what anyone says forest bent us over and dry bummed us with that price. If milan wasn't potless we wouldn't have sold him. I just hope he's as injury jinxed for them as he was for us.

Think it was more towards 2m, Antonio did say he was too comfortable here remember and sounded like he wanted a new challenge, maybe the issues with the takeover played a part who knows but who cares? we go Stevie May out of it and we'll get another wide player in.

Yes he's started well, lets see how it pans out though.

Edited by TaxiMark

Guest wilyfox

Antonio served us well, but part of me is glad he wanted to go. We needed a striker like May; and lets face it...we wouldn't have gotten him otherwise.

Antonio is going to be a MASSIVE threat. I don't think we'll have a player on the pitch who can match him for speed.

Probably only thing to do is stop the ball getting to him. If you put two men on him, he will win the battle. If you mark him tight, he'll win the battle - stop the ball getting to him, he's not effective. He's a little bit lazy in that respect.

That means making sure Forest don't have any joy in the centre of the park. I'd play both Semedo and Hutchinson in the centre, as well as Coke.

Thing is, that means sacrificing either May or Nuhiu.

Tha what? You make it sound like we sold Messi!! Let's not forget this is the same kid that can't bring a ball under control eh??!!??

Think it was more towards 2m, Antonio did say he was too comfortable here remember and sounded like he wanted a new challenge, maybe the issues with the takeover played a part who knows but who cares? we go Stevie May out of it and we'll get another wide player in.

Yes he's started well, lets see how it pans out though.

Fair points and I agree with you on most points, what Antonio said was bizarre really; "I'm too comfortable!!!???" what's that all about? However I do think if we'd had nearer 2m for him we would've seen more than May come in, still like you say early days and other than price I agree mate. +1