Tom Lees

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Westwood, Lees, Loovens(before today) and Palmer are all candidates for player of the month.  Hutch maybe as well.

Not any more.

I know they have been in Teeside for a fair while now but I have heard quite a few older generation Boro folk still class themselves as Yorkshire.

I was amazed to hear the stadium announcer today exclaim at least 3 times "Welcome to today's Yorkshire derby between Boro and Sheffield Wednesday!"

I kid you not

I know they have been in Teeside for a fair while now but I have heard quite a few older generation Boro folk still class themselves as Yorkshire.

I was amazed to hear the stadium announcer today exclaim at least 3 times "Welcome to today's Yorkshire derby between Boro and Sheffield Wednesday!"

I kid you not

Still North east for me, that's Cleavland, teeside, no mans land, that place where no one wants to live.

Edited by TaxiMark

Seems a really solid acquisition and to think Leeds fans said he was a nervous hoofer of a player. Goes to show that a player has to feel comfortable to play his best football.

Before berating him warnock likened lees to jagielka and he's not too far wrong in terms of their style

Right place right time? Plus we have a manager who seems to know how to get the best out of a player. Think this kid could prove to be the signing of the season. Early days I know but leeds look ti have dropped a right ball wi this lad

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Sometimes a player really needs a new club to give them a new start a la Spurr and Beevers both needed new teams to kick start their career I imagine it's the same for Lees.

Seems a really solid acquisition and to think Leeds fans said he was a nervous hoofer of a player. Goes to show that a player has to feel comfortable to play his best football.

Before berating him warnock likened lees to jagielka and he's not too far wrong in terms of their style

Defenders are particularly susceptible to becoming scapegoats when the team is doing crap and leaking goals.

I always rated and supported beavers even when he was getting dogs abuse on here. He was too young to be taking the responsibility of the of a poor team on his shoulders.

There are some players that deserve criticism, but with others there are mitigating circumstances.

Still officially in the COUNTY of Yorkshire. Teeside and Humberside are simply government-created Municipal Authorities, as is South Yorkshire.

its in redcar and cleveland actually. lived up there. know a few smoggies that were born when it was yorkshire still see themselves as such