Season ticket "design"?

[attachment=27864:2014-150001.

I know that the team and the results are far more important. But alongside the Sondico fiasco, has anyone taken a good look at the new season ticket? The photo looks as though it has been taken by a 2000 vintage mobile phone - the first ones to have a camera incorporated - or maybe a Kodak brownie camera. Extremely poor and not helped that the sponsor on the back is no less than mighty City Taxis(who also supply outdoor ashtrays for pubs).

As a MASSIVE club we really do expect our commercial and advertising people to do better than this.

I'm guessing the paint you've been watching is dry so you've gone to another interesting task hence this post

[attachment=27864:2014-150001.

I know that the team and the results are far more important. But alongside the Sondico fiasco, has anyone taken a good look at the new season ticket? The photo looks as though it has been taken by a 2000 vintage mobile phone - the first ones to have a camera incorporated - or maybe a Kodak brownie camera. Extremely poor and not helped that the sponsor on the back is no less than mighty City Taxis(who also supply outdoor ashtrays for pubs).

As a MASSIVE club we really do expect our commercial and advertising people to do better than this.

you lost me after the first sentence -     seriously this bothers you?

Mine has the highlights from both matches so far on it.

You can rewind them and everything.

Think the OPs been had.

Edited by Fedor

Showed my mate at work who supports Forest, who still have the old style books with the tear out stubs and he thought it was good.

Wishes they had something similar at Forest.

Some people really will complain about anything. Personally I couldn't care less if it was pink with peppa pigs picture as long as it allowed me into the ground!

my forest lot at work said similar a couple of weeks back when they had to go down their club shop to pick the stubs/books up.

Yes but it used to have something on the front you could decipher what it was meant to be, not a completely underexposed dark shadow of a photo. I know it doesn't matter but it wouldn't happen at most other clubs, certainly not in the Premier League which is where we all think we should be. The point of raising it is that if we can't get relatively simple things right, including making sure in our contract with the shirt supplier what is required, then what chance of making the big decisions?

If the bar code on the back of the ticket can be read, and you get into the stadium, who gives a flying **** what's on the front of the card?

[attachment=27864:2014-150001.I know that the team and the results are far more important. But alongside the Sondico fiasco, has anyone taken a good look at the new season ticket? The photo looks as though it has been taken by a 2000 vintage mobile phone - the first ones to have a camera incorporated - or maybe a Kodak brownie camera. Extremely poor and not helped that the sponsor on the back is no less than mighty City Taxis(who also supply outdoor ashtrays for pubs).As a MASSIVE club we really do expect our commercial and advertising people to do better than this.

Be gutted if the s#it quality of the photo stops me getting in tommorow.

Looking forward to it an all.