Antonio interview on BBC

Nottingham Forest have signed winger Michail Antonio from Sheffield Wednesday for a fee of around £1.5m.

The 24-year-old has signed a three-year deal and told BBC Radio Nottingham he wanted a new challenge and the chance to work with Reds boss Stuart Pearce.

"At Sheffield Wednesday I thought I'd got a bit to comfortable," he said. "In football you have to push boundaries and to take risks.

"I feel I can learn a lot from the boss and he can make me a better player."

Antonio scored four goals in 28 appearances for the Owls last season and managed a total of 18 goals in 84 games during two-and-a-half seasons with the club.

He started his career with Reading and has also had loan spells with Cheltenham, Southampton and Colchester.

Antonio first joined Wednesday on loan in January 2012 and signed a four-year deal in August 2012.

He got TO comfortable? Really!!!

I see it as good business by Wednesday.

Yes he had pace to burn but his end product was often lacking, maybe now we can sign a winger who has an end product, Keith Treacy anyone???

Not to bothered whatever the reasons behind his sale from our side, doubled our money on a decent player who hasn't really pushed on enough. He might come good at forest but don't think he would of done at Wednesday

do you mean have done?

1.5m absolutely sh*t fee, can't believe he's gone for that, once again we sell one of our better players for f'all money.

When you see what the pigs got for Maguire this is bad business. We always undersell our assets.

People talking about signing Marshall like that's gonna happen, or Treacy like he'd be an improvement. Ridiculous.

Time to face facts, Mammadov ain't coming any time soon, maybe never, and Milan won't put any more money in, so unlike more ambitious clubs like Bournemouth, Brentford and Rotherham we'll have to sell to buy.

Can't see Gray wanting rid ... Has to be budget constraints laid out by Mandy

Agreed. If Gray wanted rid he wouldn't have done it 3 days before the start of he season when he's already publicly stated we're well short of attacking options.

It's clearly been forced on him by the lack of imminent takeover funds.