Antonio interview on BBC

Keith treacy, Ben Marshall. God give it a rest.antonio will rip us apart.would

Love to see loovens and mattock looking at the sole of his boots. Good money for a good player.i know let's buy a Scottish striker who scores loads of goals in Scotland. Like kris Boyd.

Prolific in Scotland pants over here. But hey ho I'm sure Louis van gray will sort it out.

Keith treacy, Ben Marshall. God give it a rest.antonio will rip us apart.would

Love to see loovens and mattock looking at the sole of his boots. Good money for a good player.i know let's buy a Scottish striker who scores loads of goals in Scotland. Like kris Boyd.

Prolific in Scotland pants over here. But hey ho I'm sure Louis van gray will sort it out.

lol

Not surprised by this. Last season there were rumblings that he and or his wife weren't happy. think it was either around the time of his wife giving birth or him getting injured. Seem to remember something about his wife not settling in Sheffield. Doubling our money on what we paid for him isn't bad either

Edited by darra

Can't compare the Antonio fee with the Harry Maguire fee

Young, talented English central defenders are a rare treat at the moment, people will pay more to get one

Headless chicken wingers are everywhere, Antonio is a pretty decent example of one but I think the fee is about right

Guest 5512uto

750k profit on a player with his potential is aappaling business, regardless of the fact we're apparently gonna be loaded soon. Enthusiasm tank is seriously low at minute

Not surprised by this. Last season there were rumblings that he and or his wife weren't happy. think it was either around the time of his wife giving birth or him getting injured. Seem to remember something about his wife not settling in Sheffield. Doubling our money on what we paid for him isn't bad either

Doubling the transfer fee is fine provided there are better replacements available for the same or less. Otherwise it's crap!

My first home game is against Forest.

He always played well against Reading so I'm guessing he'll do well against us.

Part timer

lol

The thought of Antonio running at our defence is frightening though, luckily it's 50/50 whether he'll scream it in the top corner or blaze it over the bar.

Edited by H2Owl

Doubling the transfer fee is fine provided there are better replacements available for the same or less. Otherwise it's crap!

not bad for a player who hasn't wanted to be at the club for some time