Antonio interview on BBC

Guest Strap

Good piece of business. He was very poor last season.

Hopefully this will mean we can bring in Andrew Johnson, he's way better than that Stevie May.

He looked unhappy for ages - didn't celebrate goals much - gave the ball away etc - knew he was a goner when he got subbed early on that game - good player in L1 but not impressed very often in the Championship. He missed sitters and couldn't cross a ball. He ran down blind alleys and couldn't pass to his own players - a slightly better version of JJ but with a worse shot !!!! - I think his main problem with crossing is his pigeon toes. No good wingers are pigeon toed - fact

1.5 million, what a ridiculously low fee.  

I honestly believe he will become a bit of a crock as the years progress.

I'm not in "he's left" mode and therefore in anti-Antonio mode - far from it, but he's going down the JJ route, and he's focusing on power and pace, and he has started to show early signs that his body can't keep up with this.

lol

Who can blame him seriously!? He said it himself, nobody at the club knows where they stand RE the Takeover. I understand that puts a degree of doubt into any players mind. A football career is short and like he said himself it's about taking risks. He's signing for a team that are 1000x more likely to get promoted than us and that have just spent £5.5M on a striker for him to play with. It hurts. I know he'll get booed by many so that'll somehow ease the pain.