Stevie May

Hi guys

As a Saints fan I am absolutely gutted to lose May. Been watching him since he was 15 years old. I am however, glad he picked you lot over Rotherham. He is just going to get even better now playing in the Championship. You have got some player. Will be following you every week now.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

P.s Steven MacLean is a St Johnstone legend too. An absolute hero.

Welcome to the Massive May17. Thanks for your input. We should never have let McLean go IMO I believe it was all down to the terms of a new contract. He scored some crackers while he was here and quite a few pens, a proper goal poacher something we have not seen here since he left. We are looking forward to welcoming Steve May to the fold, think he needs a haircut though don't you think?  

Guest PerthOwl

Great move for Stevie, gutted he's gone as it leaves us with a big gap in the team so hopefully we invest wisely.

Gonna make sure I visit more often now when down at Head Office!!

I have a new adopted English team now With connections through Macca, Stevie May and Phillip Scott (sorry bout that one)

Edited by PerthOwl

Guest soopajays

so it looks like hes going to a big club....glad hes not going to Rotherham but if youre team roger up his career im coming down their to kick all your asses

good luck with da owls stevie :)

So Rotherham are "more ambitious" than us then?

Thought not.

They're playing the wage structure card at the moment but they have signed a hell of a lot of players and if be surprised if they are making ends meet. It's pretty much unviable to do that in this league.

I think they have a good squad but have probably added a few too many new faces. We did similarly and spent similarly when we got promoted

Hi guys

As a Saints fan I am absolutely gutted to lose May. Been watching him since he was 15 years old. I am however, glad he picked you lot over Rotherham. He is just going to get even better now playing in the Championship. You have got some player. Will be following you every week now.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

P.s Steven MacLean is a St Johnstone legend too. An absolute hero.

Maclean will always be an owl to most of us, It was a bad time for the club when we sold him to cardiff he wanted to stay but the board would not offer him what he deserved.

Great move for Stevie, gutted he's gone as it leaves us with a big gap in the team so hopefully we invest wisely.

I have a new adopted English team now With connections through Macca, Stevie May and Phillip Scott (sorry bout that one)

so it looks like hes going to a big club....glad hes not going to Rotherham but if youre team roger up his career im coming down their to kick all your asses

good luck with da owls stevie :)

Quite impressed with you Saints fans coming on here following your player and giving your best wishes. I'll reciprocate the best wishes to your club also in the coming season. We have all sorts of muppets from other clubs on here during the season so its nice to have some sense for once. UTO

Nice to see some Perth lads on the forum and joining the way of the Wednesday.

Best of luck for the new season and hopefully my Scottish team will be back playing Saints too after smashing Sevco and Hibs to the title. lol Sorry about the 4-0 at the weekend for the testimonial.

Guest May17

Welcome to the MASSIVE May17. Thanks for your input. We should never have let McLean go IMO I believe it was all down to the terms of a new contract. He scored some crackers while he was here and quite a few pens, a proper goal poacher something we have not seen here since he left. We are looking forward to welcoming Steve May to the fold, think he needs a haircut though don't you think?

He scored the winning goal in the Scottish cup Final and was drunk for at least 3 days after that. I think we have revitalised his career again!

Stevie doesn't need his haircut, it's what makes him, him. I hope you have a good selection of nightclubs for Stevie!

I really hope part of the deal is a friendly down your way next pre-season. It can be dubbed the 'Steven' love-in.

Don't apologise , Phil Scott looked quite decent in the Prem but got a bad injury and that was that.