Stevie May

I am pleased we have signed a striker with hopefully some potential for further growth and a large profit as that's how we should look to operate . Short and mid term planning .

End of day despite the usual blunt insults traded we all want the best for our club.This one signing doesn't undo a pretty dismal pre season .... Another 3 of similar quality might!

Stevie May - Goal Blitz

Signed on here, is our God ,

The great Stevie May!

and into this season,

he'll save our Wednesday.

With feet like lightning,

and hair that is frightening.

His goals'll be soothing

and get the Kop grooving

Gray'll sit back, shout

"Wednesday attack"

It'll turn into a May goal blitz.

When Kieran takes a corner

Boys and girls , I gotta warn ya,

it'll turn into a May goal blitz

A May goal blitz.

Hallelujah!

I actually quite like this could go down well

Fantastic words from Stevie Mac, that alone would have sold us to him.

Also think it helps that Hillsborough was designed by renowned Jock architect and Wizard Archibald Leitch, who designed the ground around an ancient energy Ley line.

The Framework on the South Stand Roof is actually Part of Leitchs original build and is a disguised Steam Punk Dynamo which will help keep Stevie Mays magical powers fully charged whenever he is in the pitch.  

Guest May17

Hi guys

As a Saints fan I am absolutely gutted to lose May. Been watching him since he was 15 years old. I am however, glad he picked you lot over Rotherham. He is just going to get even better now playing in the Championship. You have got some player. Will be following you every week now.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

P.s Steven MacLean is a St Johnstone legend too. An absolute hero.

Potentially could be our "Rickie Lambert" type signing. When Saints bought Lambert from Bristol Rovers I remember lots of their fans questioning spending £1 million on a 25yr old Lower league player, and he turned out to be the catalyst for their comeback. May already has a better strike rate & is only 21 so would have 4 seasons to get as good as Lambert was when the Saints signed him :D