Sam Hutchinson: Wednesday's Best Coiffed?

No way! He was a classic example of a player whose hair looked carefully blow-dried and foppishly tousled when he lined up for kick-off but then instantly turned into a sweaty mess as soon as he started playing.

Exhibit A:

attachicon.gifPhil King.png

He really needed some of Hutchinson's anti-sweat product to keep him looking salon-fresh for longer.

He turned into a sweaty mess because he worked his balls off keeping the top flight's best wingers in his pocket or bursting down the wing turning defense into attack.

The modern day product that prevents this look is called 'Lazi-ness' Plenty of players seem to use it.

He turned into a sweaty mess because he worked his balls off keeping the top flight's best wingers in his pocket or bursting down the wing turning defense into attack.

The modern day product that prevents this look is called 'Lazi-ness' Plenty of players seem to use it.

Good point. But have we already reached 'peak beard'?

I will be entering the Turner Prize this year with an installation piece entitled 'Bed Hair/Good Hair'. Sam Hutchinson will sleep on a bed situated in the Serpentine Gallery, London. At one end of the room will be a dressing table and some mirrored glass behind which is a viewing gallery that opens it's doors before Sam wakes up. The audience will then sit in silence watching Sam sleep, wake up, then sit in front of the mirror transforming his delicious locks into his very own work of art. I am expecting to win.

I will be entering the Turner Prize this year with an installation piece entitled 'Bed Hair/Good Hair'. Sam Hutchinson will sleep on a bed situated in the Serpentine Gallery, London. At one end of the room will be a dressing table and some mirrored glass behind which is a viewing gallery that opens it's doors before Sam wakes up. The audience will then sit in silence watching Sam sleep, wake up, then sit in front of the mirror transforming his delicious locks into his very own work of art. I am expecting to win.

post-37726-0-90592500-1406904091.gif

Let us know when it's on and we'll see if we can get a coach trip of our more open-minded fans together.