Kelher

Guest owl from retford

I thought he looked solid last night. Tried to do a little too much on one occasion, when was in the corner, probably should have knocked it out of play then try to be clever. But I was expecting the worst tbh after seeing the comments on here. It's a gamble, perhaps a short term deal as Shandy says.

thought he looked okay last night - and against donny for what it worth. we've had worse. people make snap judgements but the lad only been training with us for couple of weeks or so and only played two games with new team so bound to look a little out of place. Also will be desparate to impress and trying to hard can sometimes come out the wrong way and end up playing no as well as you can.

Injured last night though, so as its a trialist it could be a thanks but no thanks. 

Not gunna get thru a medical injured. Do they do the medical before trial or before signing??

Loovens, Lees, Kelher and Zayatte as 4 options

Plus Hutchinson who can do a job there

Might not have been everybody's ideal choices but it's not that bad

sums up my thoughts on it. From what I've seen of kelhar, he's solid when next to loovens, and yes he does hoof it sometimes but he seems to be very accurate, which kind of works when you have nuhiu/madine receiving them. Plus, he could genuinely help lees learn how to do a more accurate long ball

Loovens, Lees, Kelher and Zayatte as 4 options

Plus Hutchinson who can do a job there

Might not have been everybody's ideal choices but it's not that bad

Can't work out what looks worse, our options up front, or our options at the back

thought he looked okay last night - and against donny for what it worth. we've had worse. people make snap judgements but the lad only been training with us for couple of weeks or so and only played two games with new team so bound to look a little out of place. Also will be desparate to impress and trying to hard can sometimes come out the wrong way and end up playing no as well as you can.

Injured last night though, so as its a trialist it could be a thanks but no thanks.

Not gunna get thru a medical injured. Do they do the medical before trial or before signing??

is it actually confirmed he came off through injury last night? Heard suggestions gray took him off because he had made his mind up to sign him and didn't want to risk injury?

is it actually confirmed he came off through injury last night? Heard suggestions gray took him off because he had made his mind up to sign him and didn't want to risk injury?

ok so not confirmed officially. But he stretched for the ball and then looked to be in considerable discomfort. He was.limping for a short while after. It definitely wasnt an impact from what I could see. Made sense that he was injured as the reason for his sub.

Guest wilyfox

Can't work out what looks worse, our options up front, or our options at the back

You have a serious whinging problem, mate.

Shame, but I just wonder how you can judge any of our players and give an opinion without first hand experience of their performance

Well I saw most of them last season. Apart from that, only what I've read in reports, or the eye witness accounts of people who did go. It's only my opinion of course, there actually aren't too many sides in our division with less options in those two areas. You may disagree, we'll see.

Well I saw most of them last season. Apart from that, only what I've read in reports, or the eye witness accounts of people who did go. It's only my opinion of course, there actually aren't too many sides in our division with less options in those two areas. You may disagree, we'll see.

I honestly have no idea why you think we have such a poor squad, because we don't. We have a side that at the minute is more than capable of finishing higher than last season and bar the strikers I'm pleased with how we've strengthened and retained key players from last season. We will be no where near the bottom 3.

ok so not confirmed officially. But he stretched for the ball and then looked to be in considerable discomfort. He was.limping for a short while after. It definitely wasnt an impact from what I could see. Made sense that he was injured as the reason for his sub.

Fair enough, didn't see that. I knew Maghoma went off with a knock (any knows on the severity of that?)