Kelher

Guest owl from retford

Guest wilyfox

in his 30s, never played in england, he wasnt rubbish but we are capale of better. did alright on sunday but not seeing how hes better than llera .

Same age as Loovens, big deal. Gray described him as mobile with good positional sense and reading of the game - those were hardly traits of Llera.

Same age as Loovens, big deal. Gray described him as mobile with good positional sense and reading of the game - those were hardly traits of Llera.

loovens has loads more experience in these leagues than this journyman. from what i saw on sunday we should be doing far better if we want to progress.

to go from being linked with rojo to getting this guy is a reyt downer

Guest wilyfox

to go from being linked with rojo to getting this guy is a reyt downer

Sometimes needs must. Regardless of how he played Sunday - or tomorrow for that matter - until he's tested in a competitive game no one knows for sure how he'd fare.

Sometimes needs must. Regardless of how he played Sunday - or tomorrow for that matter - until he's tested in a competitive game no one knows for sure how he'd fare.

im not one for writing players off i would even give zayatte another go at it but to have a journyman at the heart of defence is a downer and i would like to think we can do better but we will have to wait and see.

It was the first time I have seen Kelher last night and was pleasantly surprised at his performance along side Loovens. As far as I remember the only long ball he tried which didnt succeed was one diagonal to Madine which was just too long. He made some great passes and showed control under pressure, he was on the wrong side of a striker a couple of times but all in all I liked his attitude and talking to his full backs as well.

For anyone to say that we would be better off with Llera must have the rose tinted glasses on or was not there last night.