Kelher

Guest owl from retford

I honestly have no idea why you think we have such a poor squad, because we don't. We have a side that at the minute is more than capable of finishing higher than last season and bar the strikers I'm pleased with how we've strengthened and retained key players from last season. We will be no where near the bottom 3.

And I in turn have no idea why you think we have a good squad. We have added one outfield player to the squad that barely won a guy in the final third of the season. Yes, again, I'm pleased with the three players we've retained, and also the three that we've brought in, all decent players. Is it enough? No, not by a long stretch. My hope is, we will significantly strengthen, but at the moment, in my opinion, we're not good enough

Guest IN MILAN WE RUST

I honestly have no idea why you think we have such a poor squad, because we don't. We have a side that at the minute is more than capable of finishing higher than last season and bar the strikers I'm pleased with how we've strengthened and retained key players from last season. We will be no where near the bottom 3.

Our squad isnt poor right now and a higher finish than last season with the team we have? this is what happens when parents dont put the lid back on safely in their medicine cabinet, love your optimism mate but without doubt your the happiest clapper ive witnessed on here on some of your statements are cringeworthy. 

Well I saw most of them last season. Apart from that, only what I've read in reports, or the eye witness accounts of people who did go. It's only my opinion of course, there actually aren't too many sides in our division with less options in those two areas. You may disagree, we'll see.

We may disagree but I tend to form my opinion on a more solid basis, especially when being critical, I just wish more on here would base their appraisal on fact and not shoot negativity from the hip at every opportunity.

Guest Sheff Owl

We are giving Kelher a final run out VS Barnsley before making a decision.

Which certainly dismisses those that say we are signing him to make up the numbers.

I think Gray is trying to buy time and good on him.

Guest justcraig

He's far better than Zayatte.

And you know that how????

This blokes played a couple of friendlies for us, nothing competitive, Zayatte had an injury ravaged season, stop start, never had a rhythm or sustained run in the side, He looked woeful at times but decent at others! He was often partnered with Kamikaze Llera!  Put Zayatte next to an accomplished footballer like Loovens and he could surprise everyone!

FFS give him a chance!

We are giving Kelher a final run out VS Barnsley before making a decision.

Which certainly dismisses those that say we are signing him to make up the numbers.

I think Gray is trying to buy time and good on him.

not sure i like the sound of that ,so if he plays well we sign him and if he fecks up we dont .the bloke either a good player or he isnt and one performance good or bad wont alter the fact .

And you know that how????

This blokes played a couple of friendlies for us, nothing competitive, Zayatte had an injury ravaged season, stop start, never had a rhythm or sustained run in the side, He looked woeful at times but decent at others! He was often partnered with Kamikaze Llera! Put Zayatte next to an accomplished footballer like Loovens and he could surprise everyone!

FFS give him a chance!

My opinion based on recent and previous observation it was clear Vs Newcastle that Zayatte shouldn't be playing at this level he stuck out like a saw thumb when he came up. He hasn't had a run in the side for a reason, he was woeful. Edited by CS5swfc

Guest justcraig

My opinion based on recent and previous observation it was clear Vs Newcastle that Zayatte shouldn't be playing at this level he stuck out like a saw thumb when he came up. He hasn't had a run in the side for a reason, he was woeful.

He hasn't had a run because he was injured for 3/4 of the season!

I don't get how people judge players by pre-season performances.... they're just fitness games!

mean nowt

He hasn't had a run because he was injured for 3/4 of the season!

I don't get how people judge players by pre-season performances.... they're just fitness games!

mean nowt

Yes and quite a few of our players appeared to become better than we thought possible once we changed managers/head coach.

Guest justcraig

Yes and quite a few of our players appeared to become better than we thought possible once we changed managers/head coach.

Yep, unfortunately Zayatte hasn't had the opportunity yet

Guest justcraig

K Lee for one! DJ sent him out on loan, refused to play him! Same with Liam Palmer...... Stu comes in....

The rest is history!

KZ is being judged for his performances in a team lead by DJ who won 1 in 17 or something!

Judge him under SG and a happy dressing room!

K Lee for one! DJ sent him out on loan, refused to play him! Same with Liam Palmer...... Stu comes in....

The rest is history!

KZ is being judged for his performances in a team lead by DJ who won 1 in 17 or something!

Judge him under SG and a happy dressing room!

Maguire??

Kieren lee was quality under DJ just had some bad injuries however Zayatte is an old gimmer who if we signed today everyone would moan about however because grays made a player out of Maguire he now has this Midas touch.