Which SWFC player are you?

1) The Gun - C S Forrester

2) Dark Side of The Moon - Pink Floyd

3) 54

4) Spaghetti Bolognese (Cooking not my strong point)

Ah, one from the old school. Heroic, heralded and sturdy, but inventive at the same time. Providing energy and sustenance for a small fee,and very much a favourite with young and old alike, you are midfield dynamo Tommy Craig.

Favourite Novel - I can't hold interest long enough to read a book, but I loved reading to my kids, so it's going to be, We're Going On A Bear Hunt, It's Going To Be A Big One.

Favourite Album - Prefab Sprout - Jordan, The Comeback. or Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On.

Age - 55

Meal - Chilli Con Carne, although my wife cooks it better

Please don't put me in the back four, I'm too young to be a defender.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Arnold swarznegger - total recall

Simple minds live in the city of light

Vindaloo

Ah, OK. A flawed Messiah, perhaps better known for his misses (which is such a clever Simple Minds reference I'm leaving it in) than his hits (keeps on working, doesn't it) and supposedly with firepower but which combination can leave you a little nauseous, you are Lloyd Owusu.

Guest Big Guns

Ah, OK. A flawed Messiah, perhaps better known for his misses (which is such a clever Simple Minds reference I'm leaving it in) than his hits (keeps on working, doesn't it) and supposedly with firepower but which combination can leave you a little nauseous, you are Lloyd Owusu.

Devastated

I'm david Hirst

Ah, one from the old school. Heroic, heralded and sturdy, but inventive at the same time. Providing energy and sustenance for a small fee,and very much a favourite with young and old alike, you are midfield dynamo Tommy Craig.

Trust me to end up as a ginge.

1) Your favourite novel: 'To The Lighthouse' by Virginia Woolf

2) Your favourite album: 'Illmatic' by Nas

3) Your age: 29

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody: chorizo pasta bake

…great idea for a thread, by the way!

Well, you're obviously going to be of Latin extraction, and emerging from extreme urban poverty, and communicating through thoughts and ideas rather than language, I'm afraid you're very much Pablo Fancudo Bonvin.

Trust me to end up as a ginge.

And what colour does parmesan end up on Spag Bol, eh?

1) I don't read novels

2) Metallica - Metallica

3) 43

4) Fillet steak, onion rings and chips.

Loud, dependable, mocked by outsiders, not much of a reader, but keeps you going, you've somehow emerged as Carlton Palmer.

Favourite Novel - I can't hold interest long enough to read a book, but I loved reading to my kids, so it's going to be, We're Going On A Bear Hunt, It's Going To Be A Big One.

Favourite Album - Prefab Sprout - Jordan, The Comeback. or Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On.

Age - 55

Meal - Chilli Con Carne, although my wife cooks it better

Please don't put me in the back four, I'm too young to be a defender.

Smooth yet quirky, modest yet skilled, a giver not a taker, and a groundbreaking veteran with a selfless work ethic. Happy to let others have the glory but with genuine passion, you are Viv Anderson.

Smooth yet quirky, modest yet skilled, a giver not a taker, and a groundbreaking veteran with a selfless work ethic. Happy to let others have the glory but with genuine passion, you are Viv Anderson.

At least I'm black.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1) Your favourite novel - The Wasp Factory - Iain Banks

2) Your favourite album - The Smiths - The Smiths

3) Your age - 47

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody - Vegetable Moussaka

You are Morrissey.

No. An encouraging debut, a better follow-up, and proven to be a true veteran, sadly it all went wrong in the end after such promise. You are Richie HUmphreys.

1) Your favourite novel - The World According to Garp - John Irving

2) Your favourite album - Free Peace Sweet  - Dodgy 

3) Your age - 49

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody - Chicken Dopiazah, Bengal beans, Jhinghe Saag & rice

1) Your favourite novel - The World According to Garp - John Irving

2) Your favourite album - Free Peace Sweet  - Dodgy 

3) Your age - 49

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody - Chicken Dopiazah, Bengal beans, Jhinghe Saag & rice

A-ha, a taste of the exotic here, fun-loving, quirky and award-winning. A winning combination, like the food, but in hindsight overlooked, rather like the novel and album have suffered slightly in comparison to other efforts. Rich, satisfying and fun, you're Imre Varadi!

At least I'm black.

Yeah, but your old man's just asked for your room number at reception.

Book - The Historian. Elizabeth Kostova

Album - Hendrix, Electric Ladyland

Homemade steak and ale pie, do the pastry myself and everything. Mash, broccoli and baby carrots. Make my own gravy with the juice from the staek and add a splash of Hendos for a bit more flavour