Which SWFC player are you?

[1] Fave novel: The AntiPope - Robert Rankin

[2] Fave album: Thunder & Consolation - New Model Army

[3] Age: 48

[4] Meal: Chicken & Apricot Tagine, lemon & coriandar couscous & harissa yogurt

Well, have a look at this! Ideally I'd pick somebody who scored a hat-trick against Brentford, but that's not possible, so we'll see what we can get. Thunder, satanic evil and Francophone Africa - I'm afraid you're Drissa Diallo!

Book - The Historian. Elizabeth Kostova

Album - Hendrix, Electric Ladyland

Homemade steak and ale pie, do the pastry myself and everything. Mash, broccoli and baby carrots. Make my own gravy with the juice from the staek and add a splash of Hendos for a bit more flavour

Well, here's a mercurial talent. A combination of otherworldly skills and graft, with ethereal skill which perhaps grates after a while. Bags of character and a real Sheffield favourite, you're only Terry Bloody Curran!

Favourite novel: The Good Soldier Svejk - Jaroslav Hasek.

Favourite album: Heaven or Las Vegas - the Cocteau Twins

Meal to impress: A table full of Mezedes and a good bottle of Nemea.

A-ha, a taste of the exotic here, fun-loving, quirky and award-winning. A winning combination, like the food, but in hindsight overlooked, rather like the novel and album have suffered slightly in comparison to other efforts. Rich, satisfying and fun, you're Imre Varadi!

Yeah, but your old man's just asked for your room number at reception.

Arp Arp !!! nice one.  Great thread PPX, laughing all the way.

Favourite novel: The Good Soldier Svejk - Jaroslav Hasek.

Favourite album: Heaven or Las Vegas - the Cocteau Twins

Meal to impress: A table full of Mezedes and a good bottle of Nemea.

Amazing album and novel choices there. The entrails bode well.

A true enigma, with real doubts over commitment, but with enough substance to provide the occasional great moment. Seemingly disconnected, Eastern European indifference leaving many confused, and with unappreciated talent, you are Ante Mirocevic!

1) Your favourite novel: Kitchen Confidential

2) Your favourite album: Taylor Swift - Speak Now

3) Your age: 25

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody: Duck L'orange infused with rohypnol.

Confusing combination of memoir, sh*te and threat. Bourdain likes to promote himself as the bad boy of cookery, even though anybody can just ask him to make them a sandwich, so we're after a soft tough guy who doesn't know the difference between 'impress' and 'sedate'. Which is Andy Booth, aptly enough!

Confusing combination of memoir, sh*te and threat. Bourdain likes to promote himself as the bad boy of cookery, even though anybody can just ask him to make them a sandwich, so we're after a soft tough guy who doesn't know the difference between 'impress' and 'sedate'. Which is Andy Booth, aptly enough!

That saves me changing the name on the back of my new shirt. Ta