1. Not a big fiction reader, mainly read footballers autobiographies

2. Stereophonics - Word gets around

3. 35

4. I do a mean braised steak casserole.

1. Not a big fiction reader, mainly read footballers autobiographies

2. Stereophonics - Word gets around

3. 35

4. I do a mean braised steak casserole.

I'm sorry, but this doesn't add up to a great flair player. That said, you'd be a fool to expect something other than advertised from it - it's old, Welsh and a tiny bit predictable. I'm afraid you're Barry Horne.

Novel - Shades of Grey/Jasper Fforde

Album - Closer/Joy Division

Age - 49

Food - Churrasco

Well, this is a mixed bag. The concept of colour perception as class-defining is quite a thing, so we're looking for someone whose career straddled the switch from black and white to colour broadcasting. Churrasco is of course South American, and Closer is a masterpiece admittedly, but bleak in places, and what could be bleaker than just two goals from 162 appearances such as that provided by Peter Rodrigues?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Novel  'Out of The Night' Jan Valtin.

Album  'Led Zeplin II'    Led Zeplin

Age     64

Meal A sweet Curry, Chicken Ginger pineapple easy on the chili with Pilau rice

Well, this is going to be somebody who promised great things but ended up a false hope - Valtin was effectively a hoax writer, fascinating though it is. Led Zeppelin II is a swarming masterpiece though, but your curry, whilst tasty, doesn't pack the punch that some could. So, a radical right-winger, a spicy mix, a heady cocktail of swirling, whirling, dirty blues, but one which ultimately ended up being disappointing - it's Paolo Di Canio!

I'm sorry, but this doesn't add up to a great flair player. That said, you'd be a fool to expect something other than advertised from it - it's old, Welsh and a tiny bit predictable. I'm afraid you're Barry Horne.

Speechless! To be fair I can see how you reached that conclusion from the facts supplied but it wouldn't take a degree in the subject to provide that summary. I thought you were an expert!

Also, I reckon I am a better player than Barry Horne was by the time he reached us.

Speechless! To be fair I can see how you reached that conclusion from the facts supplied but it wouldn't take a degree in the subject to provide that summary. I thought you were an expert!

Also, I reckon I am a better player than Barry Horne was by the time he reached us.

If I wasn't an expert by noon today, I bloody well am now! Sorry Barry. I thought you were alright actually.

A good stab but you were thrown by Jan Valtin, though an anti-communist effort it was treasured by many a Trotskyite along with the USA McCarthyites.

The Album ? Just a child of the time.

Age...a complete accident.

The Curry ? made with the Grand children in mind so for me light on pineapple and more emphasis on the chilli.

I was impressed with the speed of your potted history on Jan Valtin though................Good fun cheers.

If I wasn't an expert by noon today, I bloody well am now! Sorry Barry. I thought you were alright actually.

Thanks, could be worse I suppose!

As soon as I had posted my response I had visions of you replying with something like 'you can't polish a turd'.......

A good stab but you were thrown by Jan Valtin, though an anti-communist effort it was treasured by many a Trotskyite along with the USA McCarthyites.

The Album ? Just a child of the time.

Age...a complete accident.

The Curry ? made with the Grand children in mind so for me light on pineapple and more emphasis on the chilli.

I was impressed with the speed of your potted history on Jan Valtin though................Good fun cheers.

I thought Valtin was exposed as a hoax though, so it was effectively just anti-Stalinist propaganda? Also, such is the circular nature of political thought, I thought it would reflect di Canio being equally comfortable on both flanks.

I have been talking absolute horsesh*t for about twelve hours though.

Right, some of you might not know this but:

a) I'm really bored and

b) I'm a gifted psychological profiler.

What you need to do is state:

1) Your favourite novel - Catch 22

2) Your favourite album - Legend - Clannad

3) Your age - Older than I used to be younger than I'm going to be

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody - I pay others to cook.

a) I'm really bored and

You can have yours tomorrow, I'm KNACKERED.

Well, you're obviously going to be of Latin extraction, and emerging from extreme urban poverty, and communicating through thoughts and ideas rather than language, I'm afraid you're very much Pablo Fancudo Bonvin.

And what colour does parmesan end up on Spag Bol, eh?

Loud, dependable, mocked by outsiders, not much of a reader, but keeps you going, you've somehow emerged as Carlton Palmer.

Get in

Carlton palmer I'm happy with that cheers matey lol

a) I'm really bored and

1) Your favourite novel

2) Your favourite album

3) Your age

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody

And I will tell you who your SWFC alter ego is.

This will last until something else actually happens.

Danny the champion of the world

stone roses by the stone roses

Toad in the hole

david Hirst - I have the same figure

Danny the champion of the world

stone roses by the stone roses

Toad in the hole

david Hirst - I have the same figure

Perilously close to being Dean Smith, but...

I've got bad news for you. We're obviously looking for a poacher, but the name 'Toad in the Hole' comes from a mistranslation of the mediaeval French for 'Fox in the Box'. Added to that five years of inactivity after leaving us and, far from being David Hirst, you're actually Franny Jeffers!

a) I'm really bored and

Well, I thought this might be difficult, but then it all became very clear. Obviously, you're going to be some sort of Celt, and whilst that opened a few possibilities, once it became clear that a certain player started wearing number 22. and was quite speedy, it became obvious. Then came the fact that you gave two silly answers, which indicated that you've done something very shameful indeed. Sir, you are Derek Geary.