Which SWFC player are you?

1. Any human heart by William Boyd

2. Bowie, live at the Tower Phildelphia

4. Garlic cream cheese stuffed Chicken wrapped in Parma Ham with redcurrant jus, new potatoes and a green bean ragout

A busy player for a busy dish with glitz and glamour, you nevertheless brought others into play without appearing to be the star yourself. Seldom discussed in this day and age, but with real verve, you are JOhn Harkes.

Brilliant book that, almost put it as my favourite.

Bloody is too.

1) Not huge fiction fan, reading wise in general quite like Malcolm Gladwell's work

2) Jeff Buckley, grace

3) 30

4) Depends who I'm trying to impress, most likely something like giant pork sausage rolls, cider fondant potatoes and roasted baby carrots served with a cider and wholegrain honey mustard reduction.

1) Not huge fiction fan, reading wise in general quite like Malcolm Gladwell's work

2) Jeff Buckley, grace

3) 30

4) Depends who I'm trying to impress, most likely something like giant pork sausage rolls, cider fondant potatoes and roasted baby carrots served with a cider and wholegrain honey mustard reduction.

The auspices are good for this one, cider fondant potatoes are one of my favourite ever things.

A bright, clever player, your preference for end product over glitz and glamour shows you to be effective. Perhaps slightly overrated in hindsight, and suffering slightly in comparison to those in similar positions, you nevertheless had a bit of everything. You are Nicklas Alexandersson,

I’m Gary Madine good with the ladys love the club but hate must of my fellow fans 

Like he is good at banging muckers gets a good wage for the club so dosent mind it but hates all the supporters 

:mama:

1) No favourite books in particular, i like world history books.

2) moby 18

3) 33

4) Would probably be a pasta for the ladies, something like chicken and blue cheese pasta with a side salad of buffalo mozzarella and tomato. 

I’m Gary Madine good with the ladys love the club but hate must of my fellow fans 

Like he is good at banging muckers gets a good wage for the club so dosent mind it but hates all the supporters 

:mama:

No, you are Dean Smith.

1) No favourite books in particular, i like world history books.

2) moby 18

3) 33

4) Would probably be a pasta for the ladies, something like chicken and blue cheese pasta with a side salad of buffalo mozzarella and tomato. 

'We are all made of Stars', sang Moby on 18, so this would be somebody from the much-fancied 93/94 side. A keen sense for what had gone before suggests a youth product, but slightly short of flair. Not a complicated player, but effective enough, you are Graham Hyde.

1) Your favourite novel - The Constant Gardener

2) Your favourite album - Simple Minds Glittering prize

3) Your age - 36

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody - Pan fried salmon, new potatos, green beans.  Oh, and a bit of garnish

1) Your favourite novel - The Constant Gardener

2) Your favourite album - Simple Minds Glittering prize

3) Your age - 36

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody - Pan fried salmon, new potatos, green beans.  Oh, and a bit of garnish

Cryptic and baffling, this enigmatic performer started off impressively in Wednesday colours but was never as popular as some teammates. Often seen as a bit of garnish by his manager despite impressive results when given the chance, you are Orlando Trustfull.

'We are all made of Stars', sang Moby on 18, so this would be somebody from the much-fancied 93/94 side. A keen sense for what had gone before suggests a youth product, but slightly short of flair. Not a complicated player, but effective enough, you are Graham Hyde.

top stuff, cheers Pius

1) Your favourite novel - War of the End of the World

2) Your favourite album - Galaxie 500 - This is our music

3) Your age - 40

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody - Peruvian Chicken with green sauce 

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Guest aj_owl

Novel: Anything by Dean Koontz

Album: Blackout - Dropkick Murphys

Food: Chicken Piri Piri and Chilli Rice

3) Your age - 40

3) Your age - 40

Well HELLO, Neal M.

Sadly, we've never had a Peruvian player, so two of your entries seem to lead down a blind alley. But fiercely independent and individual, and marvelling around our very own Counsellor Big Ron, sharp and spicy, you can only really be Dalian Atkinson.

Novel: Anything by Dean Koontz

Album: Blackout - Dropkick Murphys

Food: Chicken Piri Piri and Chilli Rice

Dark, but with a lively verve, and intense and although calming down slightly compared to earlier efforts, you bring fire, fire, fire and more fire, with a side order of fire. Hot-headed and fun, you are Jermaine Johnson.

1) Your favourite novel: Where's Wally

2) Your favourite album: The Seahorses

3) Your age: 35

4) What meal you'd cook to impress somebody: Jam and Cheese on toast

Often anonymous in a crowd, and far worse than previous efforts, and sh*t, you are Wim Jonk.