Any one heard of any discounts for W Player yet ?

I broke down and renewed :sad:

Oh dear :(

Thought they did the full match, just a bit behind sometimes, what don't I know ?

They started doing it and did every match just after Milan took over, then last season they stopped with no explanation and just did the occasional match.

The YouTube channel is a fantastic addition to the club's output, but when you get 3 minutes of free highlights each week the 10 seconds extra you get on Wednesday Player just so they can laughably market it as "extended" is embarrassing.

I'm all for giving away free highlights on YouTube (which appears to be a Football League initiative rather than a SWFC one anyway), but in return I expect an absolute minimum of 10 minute highlights per match on Player, as well as full-match replays. The behind the scenes content is also pretty poor compared to what I've seen from other clubs' Player service too, especially when the majority of the exclusive player interviews are posted to the Radio Sheffield audioboo page as well.

And for that reason, 

bannatyne.gif

The YouTube channel is a fantastic addition to the club's output, but when you get 3 minutes of free highlights each week the 10 seconds extra you get on Wednesday Player just so they can laughably market it as "extended" is embarrassing.

I'm all for giving away free highlights on YouTube (which appears to be a Football League initiative rather than a SWFC one anyway), but in return I expect an absolute minimum of 10 minute highlights per match on Player, as well as full-match replays. The behind the scenes content is also pretty poor compared to what I've seen from other clubs' Player service too, especially when the majority of the exclusive player interviews are posted to the Radio Sheffield audioboo page as well.

And for that reason, 

bannatyne.gif

yes again agree the service is frankly poor notwithstanding league rules/contracts issues I'm sure Neil or some one with savvy media skills could do a better job with a week's notice

And for that reason,

bannatyne.gif

I was talking about getting it to listen to live games, not all games are live on radio Sheffield and even if they were there's many people who live out of the Radio Sheffield area.