Any one heard of any discounts for W Player yet ?

Thank you for the reminder to cancel the subscription.

I still have it till the 18th Sept but unless they are making drastic changes I won't be renewing. I remember the live commentary constantly cutting out every match which was a pain, and most of the highlights can be found on the SWFC Youtube page/Football League Show and interviews on Radio Sheffield. Became redundant

I think it's good. Wouldn't be without it. Was pretty reliable last season.

I have a yearly DD - about £38:00 I think?

Works out than less the £3:00 a week - I live outside RS transmission area so it is blocked on the internet.

I use Puffin to access it on my Ipad which is great and very reliable - I play it through Air Play to my Hi Fi.

Some of you have to moan about anything. Short arms and deep pockets.

Works out than less the £3:00 a week - I live outside RS transmission area so it is blocked on the internet.

I use Puffin to access it on my Ipad which is great and very reliable - I play it through Air Play to my Hi Fi.

shut the flip up you clapper gary megson

Worryingly I am agreeing with reading a lot these days lol

There are a lot of things that could be improved about the product but being able to listen to all the match live is great

Surely it's only a matter of time before we get the game video stream live. I am not talking about multi camera sky sports coverage just the cameras that are there already and radio Sheffield style commentary