Henfleet to RC Lens

Guest Strap

He's of to Lens. I'll be sorry to see him go. One of the best youngsters we've produced in years, watching him reminded me of Waddle and Matt Hamshaw.

I was certain he'd be a key player for us next season. I think we've just waved automatic promotion goodbye.

Sheff Wed under 21's : Apps: 76

Goals: 28

Sheffield Wednesday: apps: 18

Goals: 4

Waddle and Hamshaw in the same breath? Crikey.

Always seen his potential but having that knee problem back in 2011 had limited his chances considerably. He does put himself about and is surprisingly quick for his build. Also plays with confidence and when he is confident he will get you goals. Jones should have gave him more opportunities but like O'Grady, Henfleet was one of Jones' "unfavoured" players.

Good luck at Lens, Terry.

Anyone moaning about Hensfleet threads doesn't get Owlstalk, and should stick to moaning about the band and all the other stuff whinging old men like to whine about.

EA Sports were not impressed when I added Henfleet to our squad in Fifa 11 ;)

This is typical of Wednesday this. A young player with potential and we ship him off. If this is a swap deal with the old Lens defender then we are second best in that deal by a long way. Henfleet is the type of player we should be building round or selling for big money the way united do. This just proves that Mammadov loves Lens first, Atleti second and us a distant third.

Guest Big Guns

It was lacking in humour, first second, third, fourth and fifth time around, and should have been left in the past. Not funny then, not faintly funny now.

This

Guest Big Guns

Av heard its off.

PM Brownlad for details.

Sky Sports 6 .

350 k no more no less

All owlstalk unfunny comments that get milked to death.

And this

Henfleet's former team mates were sent for psychological counselling upon seeing his moist, glistening buttocks as he stepped out of the after match shower.

True story. Most of them still went insane anyway.

Edited by pauli