Favourite Hillsborough Heckles?

Back in the 90s when we played Southampton at Hillsborough, Tim Flowers was taking a goal kick when someone pipes up "Tim your mother's a pansy!' cue Tim turning around smiling.

Also when we were in league 1 04/05 at Stockport, we basically took the wee wee out of Spencer their keeper for the whole 45 minutes. Including a good 10 of just shouting 'Spencer'. To be fair he took it in good humour and clapped us all at the end of the game.

On one of the last occasions Shaun Derry played against us he was wearing tights/leggings. We soon cottoned onto this fact with a round of 'Why you got tights on' every time he touched the ball.

Classic away chants were a plenty against Birmingham in the cup when Megson had just taken over (and that famous Morrison non-challenge) but as we were playing poo poo the chanting was focused on this chav and a lass trying to give us grief. Our replies included 'Tracksuit from matalin' 'she's got chlamydia' and 'shagging your sister' . To be fair we saw him and his mates in the pub after the game and he took it all in good humour.

Not at the footy but at Old Trafford cricket ground for a roses Natwest Cup quarter final. Got sat on the top tier of the only two tier stand in the ground at that time and fluked being sat with a load of Yorkshire lads.

Midway through lancashires failed run chase, everyone has had a fair few beers, and this bloke looks up at the Natwest 'blimp' and declares ' tha's f u c k e d if that's only cashpoint tha can use'

Much laughter ensued from all those within earshot.

During David Pleat's final home game managing us v Crystal Palace - he was out on the touchline for pretty much the whole of the game to which a fan in the South Stand shouted 'Get back ont bench Pleat - tha's not ont flipping kerb now tha nows!'

Harsh and should not have laughed at it - but it lightened things up at the time.

Peter Shilton got dogs abuse away at Derby for his indiscretions, think it was someone called Tina

Best one I can remember was in the seats at the old Dell, someone shouted at the linesman, you run like you've got rickets

Edited by NormOwl

Guy who used to sit next to me, hated Nigel Worthington with a passion. Old Irish went down in a heap, just in front of us. Bob was up on his seat shouting " get f**king blacksmith on".

I was at a game in 89 against Liverpool when someone moaned about Worthington. His next comment to his mate was that Dalian Atkinson was going to Juventus at the end of the season while Worthington was going to Fray Bentos (they make pies for younger posters). For the record I liked Worthington.

We sit in the south , when Alan Harper was playing for Everton he came to the wall in front of us and my brother shouted "  Harper tha bizzare"! (one for the oldies :rolleyes: Neil)

Harper told him to f*** off --- which was nice---!!

A steward had a word with our kid after the game and said did we want to report Harper  for swearing!!!  :biggrin:

I always find the none swearing put downs much funnier than the swearing ones, I often refer to the lino on our side as being a "dolls head" or "dolls frock" :blush:

Guest dunellaowl

"You look so old it's unbelievable"

A bloke on the north aimed at rotherhams goalkeeper Andy Warrington!!