Just found this

I very rarely post on here, but now I think the chances of this ending happily are slim.  I have been looking at LAURENT MAZURE TWITTER, French journalist.  There is stuff on there that says that FC Baku in trouble financially.  Not looking good

I very rarely post on here, but now I think the chances of this ending happily are slim. I have been looking at LAURENT MAZURE TWITTER, French journalist. There is stuff on there that says that FC Baku in trouble financially. Not looking good

Honestly though do you really think he's skint? He's just spent £40m on us and believe me MM won't accept Monopoly money. So what if his tinpot Azeri club are skint, it's probably because he's pulled the plug on them. Don't worry too much dude, you'll go grey

I very rarely post on here, but now I think the chances of this ending happily are slim. I have been looking at LAURENT MAZURE TWITTER, French journalist. There is stuff on there that says that FC Baku in trouble financially. Not looking good

Hi Neil.

Cousin club RC Lens, FC Baku also appears on the tangent. So that Hafiz Mammadov seems plagued by financial difficulties (see brief: ? Fortune Hafiz Mammadov in danger ), the opposition press the regime in Azerbaijan understands that the capital club is in full restructuring because of alleged problems of the businessman. Thus, the share Hafiz Mammadov 's have been redistributed. When the players and the staff, they would have been paid for six months.

Join Lensois.com on Facebook by clicking here

http://www.lensois.com/2014/07/07/66820-le-fc-bakou-aussi-en-difficulte

JUST FOUND THIS

Makes me laugh how people " just find stuff ",nothing can just be found without searching for it,and there's been a hell of a lot of searching done on Mammadov,and his supposed on/off takeover,financial difficulties even alleged babkruptcy.................give it a rest ffs !!