Just found this

Lens' promotion was (and is still, I think) on hold because of poor financial management.

They missed a deadline, it's now been sent, they appeal and it'll be heard on the 9th I believe, has happened to Lens before, has happened to other Ligue 1 clubs before, absolutely nothing new here.

I smell my fingers after picking my bum

Two's up?

Although I must say poo tashing someone is my favourite way to use a finger that has just been around my poo hole. Be warned if you're ever in arms reach. The smell stays if you have a hairy upper lip as well.

Maxine do you still have a hairy upper lip? lol

Edited by Guest

Two's up?

Although I must say poo tashing someone is my favourite way to use a finger that has just been around my poo hole. Be warned if you're ever in arms reach. The smell stays if you have a hairy upper lip as well.

Do you think we're a chance to sign Sanchez?

I very rarely post on here, but now I think the chances of this ending happily are slim.  I have been looking at LAURENT MAZURE TWITTER, French journalist.  There is stuff on there that says that FC Baku in trouble financially.  Not looking good

I smell Pork  lol

Guest Maxine

Two's up?

I do not and never have had.

Guest TC OWL

and whats that prove

What you have to understand is, until you've past 500 or maybe even more posts, some on here may suspect the poster to be a blunt. It has been known. It's nowt personal.

Guest TC OWL

What you have to understand is, until you've past 500 or maybe even more posts, some on here may suspect the poster to be a blunt. It has been known. It's nowt personal.

Unless you are a blunt that is.