Has anyone actually seen the kit?

Guest Steve French

Spotted a lad in Sports Direct changing all the PoS over to blue and white on this Sondico training gear stand, asked him if I can pre order shirt and he said they didn't have a price list even for pre order yet, asked to see a photo or info about it and he said they've had no merch gear, samples, PoS, nothing at all and I believe the lad.

If Sports Direct dont have the kit in yet then nobody does.

Edited by Blunkett Hound

Spotted a lad in Sports Direct changing all the PoS over to blue and white on this Sondico training gear stand, asked him if I can pre order shirt and he said they didn't have a price list even for pre order yet, asked to see a photo or info about it and he said they've had no merch gear, samples, PoS, nothing at all and I believe the lad.

If Sports Direct dont have the kit in yet then nobody does.

What does PoS mean?

Guest Steve French

People abbreviate almost everything nowadays and expect everyone else to understand what the roger they're on about.

FSSCATFA!

Soz like. I worked for a bit as a merchandiser when I was a young un, up and darn the country, stopping in hotels, chasing clunge and being paid to enjoy misen. Should've explained PoS.

Guest sotonowl

People abbreviate almost everything nowadays and expect everyone else to understand what the roger they're on about.

FSSCATFA!

Looks more like an acronym than an abbreviation, you from Portsmouth or what?

I'm wearing it right now. It's nice. as said above, all the rumours are true. Big central stripe down the front, back is 5 blue, 4 white stripes, red collar.

8GQL0na.gif