email SWFC

Guest AbbeyOwl

Grief actually helps you cope with great loss and sadness, if you don't have great loss and sadness but just grief you are going to end up a right miserable bugger. Also more and more people talk through a minutes silence or don't applaud or get confused what you are supposed to be doing. It seems to be the thing lets pretend to be really sad and have empathy with someone else's loss when we really don't care that much. Let grievers grieve for their loss and the rest of us should thank our lucky stars because eventually we all suffer personal loss and have to deal with it, when that happens you dont really care what others do, you are grief stricken, life is for the living and all that.

What a cheery thread 

Terrible, people turn every death into a bloody pantomime nowadays.   Lets have some real respect getting more like drama ridden America every day.

Spot on 

I hate this applause crap anyway like as if Football Fans cant keep quiet for a minute don't see how half hearted clapping shows any respect.

what if someone dies just after kick off?

bit poor they have to wait a full year to be remembered

maybe we could make it standard before every match, a minutes applause for those who died since the last game

May i suggest we hold a minutes applause to mark its demise

well there are enough clappers on here for it to pass without a problem

what if someone dies just after kick off?

bit poor they have to wait a full year to be remembered

ill have forgotten em by then

like many have said grief is a private thing lets keep it that way ... I go to Wednesday to watch football shout and have a good time not sit a clap or be silent week in week out .... its sad when anybody dies but its a fact of life....at this rate on this site we are going to be having minutes silences / collections for peoples budgies dying , like I say death is a sad yet inevitable fact of life there is only so far anybody can go

Why would anybody want this to happen? How needlessly morbid

I know what misery loves but seriously, it's football, it's supposed to be about entertainment and fun ( sort of ) let's leave it that way

"I care more than you"

"No, I care more than you"

"NOOOOOO I CARE MORE THAN YOU!"

"I like pictures of children with cancer on Facebook"

"Yeah well I share pictures of children with cancer on Facebook"

"I proper care more than you, so therefore look more appealing to my friends"