email SWFC

Email the club and ask them to hold a minutes applause on the first home game, as a mark of respect for all fans and ex players who died in the past year.

Are you telling someone to e-mail the club and propose this or saying you've done it?

Are you telling someone to e-mail the club and propose this or saying you've done it?

I have done it but if you think it is a good idea then email the club. The more people who do it the better. The club couldn't ignore the wishes of thousands of emails

I have done it but if you think it is a good idea then email the club. The more people who do it the better. The club couldn't ignore the wishes of thousands of emails

Really? How about we all e-mail them demanding they buy Messi.  :biggrin:

I go to Hillsborough to have a laugh and enjoy football.

If I want to pay my respects to the dead I'd go to a church.

Why? But each to thier own. Don't see much wrong with these sort of gestures before the kick off, maybe it's an age thing.

Guest AbbeyOwl

Tired of all the different silences, they have lost any meaning, people die all the time, sad for family but strangers giving a minutes silence makes zero difference.

Sheffield is a big place, and a lot of Owls will die each year.

If this was to be adopted, probably better to remember at the end of a season?    Some kind of memorial book, but nothing over the top.

how the hell can we remember folks we never knew in the first place

grief is private, leave it that way