Really?! Please tell me this is true!

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

Be honest, if you were lumping money on anybody for relegation at this exact moment, who would it really be?

Rotherham

Millwall

Birmingham

Yep

Surprised so many are saying Rotherham, I fancy them to finish above us as it stands, although I'd dearly love to be wrong

At this current moment we're fooked. What ever happens in the next few weeks remains to be seen, we will hopefully put together a good squad.

But until this takeover is ratified and the players roll in then we are fooked as it stands. Both our keepers have little to no experience. Our only centre half is Kamil flippin' Zayatte.

IF we don't get ratified prior to the York game on Saturday I can see them beating us in all honesty...our best team will look like

Dawson

Palmer

Buxton

Zayatte

Helan

Antonio

Lee

McCabe

Maguire

Madine

Nuhiu

Bench: Maghoma, Coke, Lavery, Mattock + the development squad.

I fully believe that this takeover will go through...but you can only look at the here and now.

And the squad here and now would probably be relegated.

Be honest,  if you were lumping money on anybody for relegation at this exact moment, who would it really be?

Us obviously, but the season doesn't start for another month, and the window doesn't shut for another month after.

Despite the ratification still being ratified, we haven't had stories about players bringing their own pack lunch, washing their own kits, top players being transfer listed, keepers putting on 4 stone and then being excluded because of superstition. And that was just in the last week.

Rotherham will live off the euphoria of promotion for a while before reality kicks in.

They haven't bought players of sufficient enough quality for the Championship, and ultimately, will struggle.

I'm not so sure.

I think they'll finish where we finished last season.

Edited by FlyingOwl

So glad ge didnt get in control here. There cost cutting and then there's turning the club into a joke.

He isn't turning the club into a joke, forces outside of the club are trying to do that.

The new owner is trying to get his house in order after years of mismanagement, I really don't see the problem.

Maybe if he continued to pi$$ money up the wall and lose millions each season people would pat him on back.

A statement on the o/s

Leeds United owner Massimo Cellino and the club would like to respond to recent media speculation regarding Ross McCormack.

We would like to reiterate our desire to keep Ross McCormack at Leeds United. This desire includes keeping all of our best players as we look to build a stronger and successful squad for the 2014/15 Championship season. 

Leeds United may not be the richest club in the Championship, but we do not need to sell our best players in order to run the club successfully. 

Ken bates would have sold him by now and for alot less than is being reported.

Yep

Surprised so many are saying Rotherham, I fancy them to finish above us as it stands, although I'd dearly love to be wrong

On what basis?!

I know we're inherently doom and gloomers, but... just look who they've signed!  So not only will they be upsetting the promotion members of the squad who got them up by immediately replacing them, but they're replacing them with absolute rubbish.  

Guest tazz070299

Leeds United ... would like to reiterate our desire to keep Ross McCormack at Leeds United. T

Ken bates would have sold him by now and for alot less than is being reported.

So how much have we paid for him?

The story is bull sh%t.

He doesn't need an excuse to pay up a players contract.

Mischief making by the usual reporters (fed by KB) to discredit Cellino.

The guy knows what he's doing.

Still, funny as flip though.