Really?! Please tell me this is true!

On what basis?!

I know we're inherently doom and gloomers, but... just look who they've signed! So not only will they be upsetting the promotion members of the squad who got them up by immediately replacing them, but they're replacing them with absolute rubbish.

Now look who we've signed though.

I did say "as it stands" I'm not daft enough to think we're actually going to start the season like this , but the fact is that of our tiny squad, the number of players who are of sufficient quality for anything other than a relegation scrap/lower mid table at best, currently stands at about 4.

Don't get me wrong I'm hoping we rectify that and the signings we make are a big step forward, I also hope we decide to go for quality over quantity this time, but at the moment the squad is looking pretty grim and until that changes, they're probably in a better position than we are.

Edited by Lee A

I think this is a case of the owner doing on the cheap whilst not realising he is doing it on the cheap.

He will have had a budget to get Calgari out of Serie B and he probably thinks  he can  get Leeds to the Premiership with a similar budget.

This is where he will come in for a shock. Leeds are more likely to be relegated with the budget he will have rather than get promoted.

How our poor neighbours just keep on giving , First the Poundland Prince does a runner , then the mad Italian up the M1 turns into Vincent Tan. If only Carling made comedy football clubs.  lol

Leeds needed to do some serious cost cutting, they were losing £1m a month.

But theres a fine balancing act, before cost cutting starts creating negative results.

From what I can see, cellino is going too extreme in the wrong areas. They wont go down though.

Lumping my money on miwlwawwl and possibly brum, with rovrum to go down.

Guest zico sterland

Doubtful that Leeds will get relegated as the loan system allows clubs to bring in players of a higher calibre than those they have . Leeds are a big name at our level and this gives them leverage to attract decent loan signings ,just as we have for the last two seasons .Its fair to say we would have been in major trouble ourselves without the players we have taken on loan.