At the time of the play off final I was at college and worked part time at Pizza Hut. I recall Lee Peacock coming in a couple of times and taking away a large Meat Feast pizza.

At the time I thought it was cool that he was there. But looking back what an absolute disgrace it was for him to be eating that rubbish. He's meant to be a professional footballer and we allowed him to get a takeaway from Pizza Hut.

Shows what an utter shambles we were as a club at that time to allow this not once, but TWICE! and shame on Lee Peacock - no wonder he didn't score many goals.

Rant over

lol

Got to be a fishing trip.

Pizza isn't necessarily a bad thing for a footballer. Quite a few players will eat pizza after matches especially. I have seen Dominos delivering to the away team at full-time on more than one occasion as I walk home under the south stand! 

At the time of the play off final I was at college and worked part time at Pizza Hut. I recall Lee Peacock coming in a couple of times and taking away a large Meat Feast pizza.

At the time I thought it was cool that he was there. But looking back what an absolute disgrace it was for him to be eating that rubbish. He's meant to be a professional footballer and we allowed him to get a takeaway from Pizza Hut.

Shows what an utter shambles we were as a club at that time to allow this not once, but TWICE! and shame on Lee Peacock - no wonder he didn't score many goals.

Rant over

You should listen to Murrays show on Talksports on thursday mornings and listen to what Daley Thompson lived on when he was conquering the world 

Was Bristol City on the final league game of promotion season. Peacock went in net after Gallagher was sent off and Lucas was out injured at the time. Think we lost 3-2. I remember Wood scoring.

Thanks chaps, can remember the shirt exchange and everyone falling about at the Tats..

Bullen also went in as keeper round about the same time, I think, and had to face a penalty.. Could be wrong, can't remember my kids names at times etc etc

You should listen to Murrays show on Talksports on thursday mornings and listen to what Daley Thompson lived on when he was conquering the world

Usain Bolt - 'Mcdonalds Chicken Nuggets before a big race, every time'

George Best - 'a good ..... Just before the game works for me'

Kevin Pressman 'just a family bucket for me, ta'

It was Paul Gallagher who got sent off and Lee Peacock went in goal for the resulting penalty and I seem to recall he very nearly saved it.

Also remember him catching a cross and the Wednesdayites in the kop singing "England's

number 1"

Ha ha, happy days and never boring..

Rant over

Not pizzagate again, you'll be telling us he topped it off with oreo ice cream for afters next!

Always gave his all, was great with the fans, always had time for everyone and made my night in West London when he eased our nervous start with his goal in the 2nd leg.

Pizza isn't necessarily a bad thing for a footballer. Quite a few players will eat pizza after matches especially. I have seen Dominos delivering to the away team at full-time on more than one occasion as I walk home under the south stand!

Surely this cannot be true!

Rant over

wow, that's appalling.Don't suppose he was drinking powerade when spotted in the revolution, was he.