At the time of the play off final I was at college and worked part time at Pizza Hut. I recall Lee Peacock coming in a couple of times and taking away a large Meat Feast pizza.

At the time I thought it was cool that he was there. But looking back what an absolute disgrace it was for him to be eating that rubbish. He's meant to be a professional footballer and we allowed him to get a takeaway from Pizza Hut.

Shows what an utter shambles we were as a club at that time to allow this not once, but TWICE! and shame on Lee Peacock - no wonder he didn't score many goals.

Rant over

What a terrible opinion and comment!!!

Surely this cannot be true!

Swer darn mate. Surely somebody else has spotted the Dominos car with the dude carrying 20 pizza boxes into the car park!?

Guest s80m21owl

Peacock and Quinn were good enough to get us up even if they were only supporting Kenwyne and Maclean. Think Maclean might have set a goal up for St Johnstone in the Scottish Cup semi at the weekend - always was a nice footballer.

77. Eastleigh substitution: Lee Peacock on for Yemi Odubade.

78. GOAL!! Instant impact from the substitute Lee Peacock. 1-0 to Eastleigh #deadlockbroken

Green's dangerous corner kick delivery was turned in at the back post by Peacock who was on hand to turn the ball home from close range.

At the time of the play off final I was at college and worked part time at Pizza Hut. I recall Lee Peacock coming in a couple of times and taking away a large Meat Feast pizza.

At the time I thought it was cool that he was there. But looking back what an absolute disgrace it was for him to be eating that rubbish. He's meant to be a professional footballer and we allowed him to get a takeaway from Pizza Hut.

Shows what an utter shambles we were as a club at that time to allow this not once, but TWICE! and shame on Lee Peacock - no wonder he didn't score many goals.

Rant over

christ!! thats worst than madine or ched that is

Eastleigh FC ‏@eastleighfc 4h

77. Eastleigh substitution: Lee Peacock on for Yemi Odubade.

78. GOAL!! Instant impact from the substitute Lee Peacock. 1-0 to Eastleigh #deadlockbroken

Green's dangerous corner kick delivery was turned in at the back post by Peacock who was on hand to turn the ball home from close range.

Eastleigh on the verge of winning the league.