come on barnsley

Guest Sheff Owl

Shame Powell still isn't at Charlton, let that t*wat watch Stuart Gray swing off the crossbar while they enjoy relegation.

I don't know why people have such a hatred for Charlton. That cup game they did a job on us, plain and simple. In those first thirty minutes they looked very good. Agreed they got lucky with their second goal but I was more pissed off with our big players bottling it than them.

I don't know why people have such a hatred for Charlton. That cup game they did a job on us, plain and simple. In those first thirty minutes they looked very good. Agreed they got lucky with their second goal but I was more pissed off with our big players bottling it than them.

Cheating anti football. Horrible team to watch.

Oh, and they are from London.

i hate rotherham, they can bottle the play offs and stay down for me. Filthy b'stards

I agree, we can visit Rotherham any day of week, (not that anyone would want to) Preston, Orient and Peterborough are far better away trips.

Glad Barnsley won tonight, rather see Charlton go down after the way they time wasted here,they all thought they'd won a cup final with Powell swinging on the crossbar, funny how he got sacked after the next game though  :biggrin:

Lets hope the players and SG put on a massive effort on Monday after the shambles they served up in the cup game.

Charlton got five games to play,    whilst Barnsley got four,  Millwall got four,   Yeovil got four,  as well as Blackpool and Doncaster,   Birmingham got five games.

I now see our game Wednesday vs Charlton will be a key game,     I am hoping Wednesday win the game.

Who do I think will go down now

Yeovil, Millwall and Charlton now.

i remember how crestfallen some of our players where at the final whistle in the charlton cup game.

i reckon a few will want to put it right on monday.... we are winning that game - you just know its gonna happen.

an ill tell you somink else an all, I'd love it if we beat them, love it.......

i remember how crestfallen some of our players where at the final whistle in the charlton cup game.

i reckon a few will want to put it right on monday.... we are winning that game - you just know its gonna happen.

an ill tell you somink else an all, I'd love it if we beat them, love it.......

^^^

This