come on barnsley

Guest D.J.Nick1212

Ifbarnsley beat Charlton, neather can catch us then so I'm with Barnsley to win! So come on you Dingles!!

Guest Scottish.Owl

How could Barnsley catch us they'd have to score 20 odd goals and do us on goal difference

Actually I see where your coming from, we will get one more point atleast anyway

How could Barnsley catch us they'd have to score 20 odd goals and do us on goal difference

if we lost all our games and they won theirs they'd do us by one point. The other teams below us would have to do similar

Edited by darra

Think Barnsley will go down irrespective of if they win tonight. Their final 4 fixtures are Leeds, Derby, Boro and QPR. There is a possibility that Blackpool could get dragged into it if Milwall or Barnsley can get back to back wins. Milwall are playing Donny on Easter Monday and I've also noticed that Blackpool host Charlton on the final day, both could be big matches.

Imagine Barnsley wanting us to stop up??  Ufff!

That's the whole point though. We're all on here wishing them well because they're a small town club that will always be insignificant to us. The fact they hate us makes it all the better that we're treating them like slightly simple step children (oh hang on....).

I'm not fussed. As long as one of Barnsley or Donny remain up we'll still have a South Yorkshire derby to look forward to. Don't want Rotherham to come up.

I want Rotherham up and I want Barnsley to stay up too. Much better for us financially if they do.