come on barnsley

hope they can win tonight and then we can beat charlton on monday,this would give them a chance of stoping up.reason is they bring a fair few and its good away day.i would like to see millwall,charlton,yeovil go ,all long trips and dont bring hardly anybody

I didn't think they brought many.  :rolleyes:

Last night was unreal. 

A goal from a corner. Our first since Gerry Taggart's away at Oldham in 1991. 

A goal from ten bob head, Big fúcking Jean. 

A goal from Tom fúcking Kennedy, his first for five years. 

No goals from defenders all season, then we get em like buses. 

Four difficult games ahead, and I still think we'll go down. But the Dirty Leeds game on Saturday is the biggest for years. We've a habit of smashing them up at Oakwell, so hopefully that continues. They've nearly sold out the away end as usual, and I expect an increased turnout in tarn support, so it should make for a quality atmosphere. Could be our last 'real' Yorkshire derby for a while. I know the Blunts will be in League One next season (again) but they struggle to fetch over 2,000 so it's as though we're playing a Blackpool or Bolton or summat. Just not got the same flavour as a Leeds/Huddersfield match, and comes nowt near the atmosphere generated when Wednesday visit. I voted for you as 'best away fans' again this season in our recent forum survey. Other clubs brought more, yes. And were more vocal (Burnley/Leicester) but that's only because they're top of the division. Nearly every time you lot pitch up to play us we're both struggling at the árse end of the table yet the atmosphere is always there. Fingers crossed (insert jokes here) a miracle happens and we meet again next season in the league. 

I really don't want to have to create a new identity on BluntsMad. You can't give em any banter without them banning you. And I just can't pretend to care about Chesterfield/Rovrum. It's bad/hard enough trying to stir hatred amongst Doncaster fans. It doesn't work. I suppose Keith Hill's Rochdale will be there, and will probably be the two most anticipated games. But fúck me. It's bad enough dropping a division but having Sheff Utd, Rochdale, Chesterfield and Scunny as your 'big games'???  :duntmatter:

Thanks for the good luck messages, and also the 'let em rot' ones as well. I'm going to miss this place. 

And just in case he/she posts on here, I'd like to thank 'The Wednesday' who posted a lovely thread on our forum yesterday afternoon wishing us luck and what not. Yes, we're a tinpot, insignificant club. We can't compare to Wednesday. We're all inbred etc. But you love us really. And I know that you'll miss me just as much I'll miss you when (yep, I'm still convinced) we go down. Maybe we'll get you in the cup?  :st2:

"OH OH OH, HE'S MAGIC, YOU KNOW... YOU'LL NEVER GET PAST M'VOTO"  gary megson

We thieve songs like dingles n all... 

You Reds.  :danny-wilson:

Last night was unreal. 

A goal from a corner. Our first since Gerry Taggart's away at Oldham in 1991. 

A goal from ten bob head, Big fúcking Jean. 

A goal from Tom fúcking Kennedy, his first for five years. 

No goals from defenders all season, then we get em like buses. 

Decent post that whitey good luck with rest of the season.

Four difficult games ahead, and I still think we'll go down. But the Dirty Leeds game on Saturday is the biggest for years. We've a habit of smashing them up at Oakwell, so hopefully that continues. They've nearly sold out the away end as usual, and I expect an increased turnout in tarn support, so it should make for a quality atmosphere. Could be our last 'real' Yorkshire derby for a while. I know the Blunts will be in League One next season (again) but they struggle to fetch over 2,000 so it's as though we're playing a Blackpool or Bolton or summat. Just not got the same flavour as a Leeds/Huddersfield match, and comes nowt near the atmosphere generated when Wednesday visit. I voted for you as 'best away fans' again this season in our recent forum survey. Other clubs brought more, yes. And were more vocal (Burnley/Leicester) but that's only because they're top of the division. Nearly every time you lot pitch up to play us we're both struggling at the árse end of the table yet the atmosphere is always there. Fingers crossed (insert jokes here) a miracle happens and we meet again next season in the league. 

I really don't want to have to create a new identity on BluntsMad. You can't give em any banter without them banning you. And I just can't pretend to care about Chesterfield/Rovrum. It's bad/hard enough trying to stir hatred amongst Doncaster fans. It doesn't work. I suppose Keith Hill's Rochdale will be there, and will probably be the two most anticipated games. But fúck me. It's bad enough dropping a division but having Sheff Utd, Rochdale, Chesterfield and Scunny as your 'big games'???  :duntmatter:

Thanks for the good luck messages, and also the 'let em rot' ones as well. I'm going to miss this place. 

And just in case he/she posts on here, I'd like to thank 'The Wednesday' who posted a lovely thread on our forum yesterday afternoon wishing us luck and what not. Yes, we're a tinpot, insignificant club. We can't compare to Wednesday. We're all inbred etc. But you love us really. And I know that you'll miss me just as much I'll miss you when (yep, I'm still convinced) we go down. Maybe we'll get you in the cup?  :st2:

"OH OH OH, HE'S MAGIC, YOU KNOW... YOU'LL NEVER GET PAST M'VOTO"  gary megson

We thieve songs like dingles n all... 

You Reds.  :danny-wilson:

I would rather Barnsley stay up than Millwall, Charlton and Yeovil. There is the local rivalary but that only really surfaces when we play them. Compared to the classless, toytown, pig loving tramps that are Rotherham I don't really mind Barnsley. I do have a certain amount of respcet for them unlike the afore mentioned. 

Would love us to beat Charlton on Monday, we owe them one.

Only consolation of Barnsley going down is pointing to yet another Wilson failure!