Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest Sheff Owl

Simon cox would make a few hard on here. Be a great signing.

Was also confirmed by Clinton Morrison at Doncaster that we were trying to sign him.

Guest Sheff Owl

Yeah because in that interview where did Gray say the guy he wanted was prolific?

He said he wanted a Striker and Cox is a Striker. 

Yeah because in that interview where did Gray say the guy he wanted was prolific?

He said he wanted a Striker and Cox is a Striker.

Milan said we want a 20 goal a season man. When Gray said he wanted a striker, perhaps I foolishly presumed he wanted one that scored goals, especially as the ones we have already don't

Milan said we want a 20 goal a season man. When Gray said he wanted a striker, perhaps I foolishly presumed he wanted one that scored goals, especially as the ones we have already don't

Milan said the takeover going through wouldn't affect recruitment he lied.

Guest Sheff Owl

Yeah and if it was possible to bring in a 20 goal striker we wouldn't have already?

We are a week away from the season and if you haven't noticed there is a takeover hanging over us which isn't even allowing us to bring in Tardieu, so trying to sign a 20 goal striker right now is impossible but keep clinging on to every word that the chairman/manager has said, yet we all know in football things change, targets change and takeovers get in the way as we know.

Guest PAUL.

I think it's rather far fetched by Milan to think that anyone would be prepared to loan us a so called 20 goal a season striker when all and sundry are wanting the same. Even if this new person we're waiting an answer from were capable of scoring that amount,where/who on earth is going to create opportunities for him? The crossing from either wing is laughable.

If Milan is having to plan with no takeover,and has no money to spend,what if he decides to sell someone to cover the cost of getting a striker in or doing a swap? It really would be foolish to rule anything out with what's happened up to now,but we do look poor in the final third,in my opinion.

I feel really sorry for Stuart Gray,cos what a knowledgable and smashing bloke he is,and he's in a no win situation.

Speaking at a press conference after Arsenal's 5-1 Emirates Cup win over Benfica, Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has insisted that Yaya Sanogo - who hit four goals against the Portuguese champions - and Joel Campbell, who also netted, will not be loaned out this season.

Could be them ?