Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

Who told you that?

A guy who works at the academy.

Can't tell you who for obvious reasons. He may be having me on, but we will find out tomorrow.

32 goals in the last 8 years - average obviously 4 a year. How the roger has he stole a living for that long ??? 

I was shocked at his stats, I actually thought he had around 200 career goals or something like that! Only just scrapes half of that. 

I hope we don't sign him. That also includes 2 goals in last 3 years and only 20 appearances. Surely he is not on our radar!

Guest tha_knows

Didn't he have a prolific spell at palace few years ago? He's not done much since infact the last time he scored was against us last season wernt it?

Guest Owl_78

Worse really... Beating girlfriend, beating barguests(gaz Madine style), fighting cops... Etc. He is very infamous in scandinavia...

yep that's bendtner. i'm from denmark and i never realy liked him.

also he wants 1m £ just to sign a new contract. he's a wanna be super star

32 goals in the last 8 years - average obviously 4 a year. How the roger has he stole a living for that long ???

I was shocked at his stats, I actually thought he had around 200 career goals or something like that! Only just scrapes half of that.

I hope we don't sign him. That also includes 2 goals in last 3 years and only 20 appearances. Surely he is not on our radar!

I fully agree. He'd be the exact opposite of what we need.

For the money that we no doubt would have to pay A J in wages with his injury record I would see it as a massive risk, would rather use the money on an alternative player with a better injury record, to me it reminds me of when Jeffers signed.

Andy Johnson would be a calibre of player we may, JUST, have got on loan previously.

I'd be delighted.

/quote]

How can you possibly be 'delighted'?

Two goals in two years, buzzing.

To be fair he had an injury which ruled him out for a while.

Guest Harry Coy

Sheffield Wednesday make bid for Huddersfield Town star man James Vaughan. More to follow.  #HTFC #SWFC

As if SWFC fans are getting downbeat about signing a recent England international for FREE

AJ could be our new TF... it worked last time, who knows it may just click for him here. Bring him on with thirty mins to go etc when their defences are tired.

Sheffield Wednesday make bid for Huddersfield Town star man James Vaughan. More to follow.  #HTFC #SWFC

an absolute crock!!

Was talking to a Hudds fan yesterday who says that they have signed about 1 player so far and that it seems that they are banking on Vaughan having a year free of injury, which he said never happens. Decent player on his day, but lets get someone who'll last the full season.