Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

1/4 My sources tell me #SWFC have ended their interest in USA international Oguchi Onyewu and are looking elsewhere for defensive additions.

Happy about this, good defender but I don't like  players using us as a stepping stone.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

So you collect data from football matches? Does it pay well?

essentially yes runningball then sell the data on. It's only part time work tend to average 2 games a week, performance related pay £50 a game most of the time + travel and ticket expenses. Get free entry to all football league grounds though, decent bonus scheme too.

It will be Leeds

Aren't they in some foreign place on pre season tour though?

when we played Fulham in the cup at the beginning of the season before last he looked poor, wouldn't be too disappointed to miss out on him.

Surely our next signing has to be a centre half?!

Edited by 0wl18

On Twitter he has had his first day, and uploaded a video of him near Brighouse.

So maybe Leeds or Huddersfield.

I've never heard of him though.

That video was the junction of Leeds Road and Wakefield road in Mirfield so I reckon he's signing for Mirfield Town FC

Charlie Austin has to be worth a shout, you wouldn't have thought he'd be a regular in the QPR team now they are in the prem, could be worth a cheeky bid.

he'll be on silly money at QPR, he's also their main striker so highly doubt he'll be on the move