Official Transfer Rumours MegaThread 2014-2015

It's the 6 overseas signings that will determine what happens this season. The likes of Kirkland, Hutchinson, Westwood and Johnson are course and distance players that will do a solid job, and keep us out of trouble. What we need is a goalscorer, and someone with the X factor.

It's the 6 overseas signings that will determine what happens this season. The likes of Kirkland, Hutchinson, Westwood and Johnson are course and distance players that will do a solid job, and keep us out of trouble. What we need is a goalscorer, and someone with the X factor.

The signings we've made, plus potentially Johnson only really get us back to where we were at the end of last season. Weve still got plenty to do in order to raise the bar, I'm not sure they'll all be foreign either. Looking forward to the next few weeks.

The signings we've made, plus potentially Johnson only really get us back to where we were at the end of last season. Weve still got plenty to do in order to raise the bar, I'm not sure they'll all be foreign either. Looking forward to the next few weeks.

Didn't we release 7 and offer contracts to 4? We've signed 2 and resigned one. So 8 down on last sesons squad? I would agree those 3 have brought us to where we finished but we should judge the rebuild when the rest are signed up? Agree tho blue gonna be an exciting few weeks

Didn't we release 7 and offer contracts to 4? We've signed 2 and resigned one. So 8 down on last sesons squad? I would agree those 3 have brought us to where we finished but we should judge the rebuild when the rest are signed up? Agree tho blue gonna be an exciting few weeks

Yep we can't judge just yet by any means. I just think that in order for us to really kick on were going to have to keep up the good work. Two premier league signings done so far, if that's the standard then great.

Guest wilyfox

rumour millwall in for bobby zamora, im sure we could muscle in on that bid . rather him than andy johnson

I'd rather have AJ.

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

Andy Johnson deal is definetly back on.

He's out if the country currently so might be a few days.

Been told it'll be announced tomorrow.

Guest Harry Coy

Where the bloody hell are the rumours of Burke and Howson signing coming from?

Not a chance.

Andy Johnson poor signing hope it's not true just looked at his record and he's 2 goals last year. He hasn't had a decent goals to game ratio for many years now. 33years old he's past it. An older player who has an eye for goal you could bring on as we once did with Mark Robins might be useful but we need strikers who will chip in with a few goals and 2 in twenty last season plus getting similar tallys over last few years shows it would be a mistake.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

Andy Johnson deal is definetly back on.

He's out if the country currently so might be a few days.

He flew back in from New York today

Guest SouthStand Gentleman

Andy Johnson poor signing hope it's not true just looked at his record and he's 2 goals last year. He hasn't had a decent goals to game ratio for many years now. 33years old he's past it. An older player who has an eye for goal you could bring on as we once did with Mark Robins might be useful but we need strikers who will chip in with a few goals and 2 in twenty last season plus getting similar tallys over last few years shows it would be a mistake.

I agree.

However, I have been told he's signing tomorrow, not keen to be honest, but we will find out tomorrow.

i wont cream in my pants if he signed, i take all the points about his age / injurys and goal record over the last handful of seasons.

But by the same token, there was loads of games last year that we ended up on the wrong side of the score, yet had numerous chances, even in the 3-0 defeat at home to wigan, sounds like a pasting, but if them chances first half when it was 0-0 fall to AJ -WE WIN THAT GAME! ... i imagine he may be used as a last 20 min impact sub, if we was locked at 1-1 at home, with 15 to go, id be happy seeing AJ come on.